RR gear list to help you

ewoksrule

Following is a list of Renown Rank Gear and their prereq. The number notation is RANK / RENOWN RANK. Hope this helps those that needs a bit more information on RR gear.

Some FAQs:
- There are two sets for tier 1 and tier 2.
- RR Cloak cannot be purchased until 21/14 (Rank/RR).
- The Rank/RR might be off by 1 for a few pieces on different classes. I only found a few exception.
- Tier 1 gear can be purchased right at the warcamps.
- Tier 2 gear needs to be purchased in keeps that your side has captured.
- There are three types of vendors for tier 1. One selling armor, the other selling weapons/accessories, and the last (quartermaster) selling banners.
- Tier 2 only has two gear vendors. Banners are included with the weapon/cloak/accessory vendor.
- A few warcamps do not have all the tier 1 gears. You might have to travel to different warcamps to obtain all the available pieces. Tier 2 is not affected (eventhough it has a few issues of it's own. i.e. Balistic stat bonus for Witch Elves' armor piece).

TIER 1 (SET 1)----------(SET 2)

BOOTS 2/1-----------------BOOTS 6/4
GLOVES 3/2----------------GLOVES 7/4
ACCESSORY1 3/2----------ACCESSORY1 7/4
BELT 4/2--------------------BELT 8/5
ACCESSORY2 4/2----------ACCESSORY2 8/5
WEAPON 4/2---------------WEAPON 8/5
TUNIC 5/3------------------TUNIC 9/6
ACCESSORY3 5/3----------ACCESSORY3 9/6

TIER 2 (SET 1)----------(SET 2)
BOOTS 11/7----------------BOOTS 16/11
GLOVES 12/8---------------GLOVES 17/11
BELT 12/8-------------------BELT 17/11
SHOULDER 13/9------------SHOULDER 18/12
ACCESSORY1 13/9---------ACCESSORY1 18/12
TUNIC 14/9-----------------HELM 19/13 (note: this is not tunic like set 1)
ACCESSORY2 14/9---------ACCESSORY2 19/13
WEAPON 14/9--------------WEAPON 19/13
ACCESSORY3 15/10-------ACCESSORY3 20/14
HELM 16/11-----------------TUNIC 20/14 (note: this is not helm like set 1)

CLOAK 21/14

Gilga

So does it make sense to skip Tier 1 Set 1 and start picking up Tier 1 Set 2 ... or wait until Tier 2? Or does it vary by career? I'm trying to get a feel for where the value-for-money breakpoints are ... in WoW, it made very little sense to invest in gear until a relatively high level ... dunno if WAR is the same.

Maybe the fact that I'm still using my Lvl1 sword helps to explain how I'm getting pancaked by the destros.

Baddwin

I generally skip tier 1 set 1, and just wait for tier 1 set 2. You level through the first few levels quickly enough that it just doesn't seem to make sense to me to buy gear that I'll be replacing in a few hours. If I end up in a scenario earlier than about level 6, I expect to be roadkill, so I just deal with it. Once I'm a little higher, then I like to get the benefit of the nicer gear, but I don't worry about it until halfway through tier 1.

As to the tier 2 sets, my guess is that it's going to be worth it upgrading through both sets as you go.