RP-PVP

What to do about RP-PVP Servers

• Everybody start new characters, this will be our new main server. Go Go Go!!!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Wait for open character transfers, then every transfer their characters.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lets add a third guild to support. Two isn't enough & I am willing to lead it.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Lets add a third guild to support. Two isn't enough & I am not willing to lead it

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I'll start a character to see what its about, I'll move over if most everybody else does as well

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I'll start a character to see what its about, even if most everybody moves over, I'm not.

• I'm not even going to start a character unless everybody moves over.

• I'm not even going to start a character even if most everybody moves over.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Try refreshing ... took me awhile to create the poll.

*Somebody managed to see the poll, somebody voted.

Last edited:
Well... you also have to figure in that people are trying these new servers now... Emerald Dream was at 992 when i tried to get on... Lets not claim a server yet, Mythic may open up a new one to allieviate the queue numbers.

mythic? what are they going to come to the rescue of blizzard? i mean they could, blizz could learn alot from them.

Yes, Blizzard could learn from Mythic about some things.

But, Mythic could learn much more from Blizzard.

<Remembers camping spawn spots and the HORRIBLE GRIND>
<Remembers the stupidity of quests in Camelot>

YOu know, I remember one of the big desires of the DAoC community was the ability to raid home worlds. Forums were buzzing about what it would be like to see Mids at the doorstep of Camelot itself. WoW has that and people complained.

Odale said:
Well... you also have to figure in that people are trying these new servers now... Emerald Dream was at 992 when i tried to get on... Lets not claim a server yet, Mythic may open up a new one to allieviate the queue numbers.

I was right!!!! They put a new one in named Twisting Nether. Emerald Dream and Twisting Nether are low pop servers. Maelstrom is a medium.

We need a multiple choice. Im willing to start over if everyone else does to. Id rather we all be able to transfer as a guild but I can imagine how much they plan to sock us for that ability. I reserved some names on emerald dream but I think we'd have to wait till the fuss dies down to even consider moving since we've already served our time in long queus in the days of illidan.

Odale said:
I was right!!!! They put a new one in named Twisting Nether. Emerald Dream and Twisting Nether are low pop servers. Maelstrom is a medium.

Someone delete this thread, Odale was right...

<looks around for signs the world is ending>

You guys are looking at Emerald Dream or another server? I'll be there if the guild goes. One question? Are you looking to start over as horde or continue as alliance?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PICK A SERVERE ALREADY!!!!!

I play because I miss you guys, I do not care where , when or how, Just Pick.

** Points to you******

You Pick NOW, where, where is MY HOME!!!!!!

Because I want 60,
60 I say S I X T Y !!!!!!!!!

MontrezAnthony said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PICK A SERVERE ALREADY!!!!!

I play because I miss you guys, I do not care where , when or how, Just Pick.

** Points to you******

You Pick NOW, where, where is MY HOME!!!!!!

Because I want 60,
60 I say S I X T Y !!!!!!!!!

Redeemed's home is stonemaul.

Back