Rosetta Stone

Glitch

Anyone use it?
if so, What language?

and from what i've heard from some of my friends, it works really well...

But i like to ask you guys.

has anyone used it. And is it good? or... at least does it work well? (it would help if you had sometimes else to compare it to)

I used it for Italian, its very good. Uses lots of different types of techniques with audio/images/text. It learns as you take the quizzes and focuses on your weak points. I highly recommend it at least for Italian, im sure its great for all the others they do.

Do they make one for the gamer language? After all this time I thought :p meant restroom run lol!

I use it for German. It's all right, but I've heard great stuff about it, it's just that I'm no good at languages (half of it is probably patience >.>)

Rosetta Stone is good if you have the money to invest in it. It is relatively expensive, but should be a good learning tool. Rapid Rote is a good program for vocabulary; I use it on a daily basis and it helps retain nouns, verbs, and adjectives. If you're serious about learning the language then look into reading the news in the target language. BBC is the best site for world news and supports many languages. You can also listen to Podcasts and audio news pieces.

Last edited:
Back