rogue spec

should I change my spec?

• Total voters

cheeseo

I have come into recent possesion of some really nice swords rather then daggers, sadly one of the swords in main hand only :( so I was thinking maybe it is time I change from my sublety spec to something else. What do you guys think, should I stick with my nice sublety spec or jump into something else for some faster grinding? Would that even speed up my grinding? And which is best for PvP? My current spec is 0/5/30

Respec so you can throw fries at them, you never know they might be hungry and getting enough of them, they might get sleepy and then you can just walk by them. Just a thought

Respec so you can throw fries at them, you never know they might be hungry and getting enough of them, they might get sleepy and then you can just walk by them. Just a thought

Or it could sssslllloooowwwwlllyyy clog thier arteries. :)
Greasy French Fry Attack <3 damage over 30 minutes>. :D

lol, well I thought it would be a good idea, so I did respec, and right now my spec is at 0/15/21. my final spec should look something like 0/30/21 (I kept the 21 there for improved sap and speed increase while stealthed)

If I Were to Grind Out Levels Again I would Want A Lot of the Combat Talents so That I Had Minimal Down Time.

I like combat swords for grinding, I used daggers when I was levelling and regret it now:p I was big into PVP then so thats why I kept it but there is a definate advantage to a bigger hitting sword when soloing mobs and dont have a tank keeping the mobs back to you.

just a little note, I still love doing instance runs so I always need to have my ever so handy improved sap. I LOVE improved sap, it has saved me much trouble in PvP and in instances.;)

Back