RIFT goes free to play on June 12th

Hey Ewok........guess I will be logging into that one again from time to time as well. I believe I used to be in the guild not sure. Will be either LITSA or some form of it. I can accept an invite now if that would work.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Last edited:
awesome! There is an in-game guild finder tool that will send all officers an email to invite you. Just search for Reborn.

Thank you honey. I've forgotten more than I learned in this game.......when I search for the guild.....it does not show me any members. How can I find out which members are on before joining to contact them?

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Last edited:
Dude, it is very good, this is a great time to start. The new Xpac is off the hook, the player housing is mind blowing. Plus we got a strong guild going. :)

we are on Faeblight!! Look for the guild Reborn...Flame, just a heads up... no gnomes here!! =P Good (Lisa) joined tonight... would be fun to get more redeemed'ers on here , lol.

we are on Faeblight!! Look for the guild Reborn...Flame, just a heads up... no gnomes here!! =P Good (Lisa) joined tonight... would be fun to get more redeemed'ers on here , lol.

I fail at reading the thread, someone mentined Faeblight earlier. Also, apparently I already have a TRION account must have tried another game of theirs. Game is downloaded, but I'm off to church. Maybe see you all later today if I can get some time!

Hey flame, I heard you had a bad dungeon run last night. PuGs can be brutal, but let me assure you the dungeons in RIFT are some of the best anywhere. SOOOO much fun and challenging. Once you start running with some solid guild groups you will be loving it. We can all mentor down to your level for any dungeon so just ask in guild next time and you might get some peeps to join ya!

I was tempted to get back into Rift to finally know if my old build idea was as good as I thought it was but then I looked it up. Apparently it was op because it looks like one of the main skills it was based around, Void Knight's pact conversion, was removed from the game entirely. Well I guess I finally know now and I'm not tempted to play anymore XD.

Actually it looks like they may have removed the another skill it used as well. I can't remember the name of it but it's the Paladin heal on block one. Anyone remember what it was called?

It was such an awesome build maintaining a 50% buff to stats in battles, RIP XD :p .

Hey flame, I heard you had a bad dungeon run last night. PuGs can be brutal, but let me assure you the dungeons in RIFT are some of the best anywhere. SOOOO much fun and challenging. Once you start running with some solid guild groups you will be loving it. We can all mentor down to your level for any dungeon so just ask in guild next time and you might get some peeps to join ya!

Yeah, Cryo and I went in as damage. To keep things short - the run took FOREVER. I honestly think the tank didn't realize he was the tank because he would hardly ever start a fight. Several times, people died while the healer was either doing damage or doing nothing. I would pull threat from the tank every fight. It was an absolute mess! Looking forward to running with you guys though!

Back