Riding Crop

Xandar

If anyone needs a riding crop made, just send me the mats. I have been asked about this so...

Mats =
4 hvy knothide leather
1 small prismatic shard
1 primal might
4 arcane dust

I skills me up atm too, but I would do it regardless*grin*

It's like the carrot-on-a-stick, a trinket that increases mount speed, however the riding crop is a 10% boost instead of 3%, and from what I understand they both stack.

Actually, I read a blue post somewhere that indicated that the crop replaces all existing riding-speed increases, and that they do not stack.

The math I saw lead me to believe that the crop is only marginally better than the spurs/gloves/carrot. The big benefit is that 1) you don't have to do ZF, so any alts that powergrind past it won't be left out. 2) It only takes 1 bag slot for a riding speed special item instead of three slots.

Actually, I read a blue post somewhere that indicated that the crop replaces all existing riding-speed increases, and that they do not stack.

The math I saw lead me to believe that the crop is only marginally better than the spurs/gloves/carrot. The big benefit is that 1) you don't have to do ZF, so any alts that powergrind past it won't be left out. 2) It only takes 1 bag slot for a riding speed special item instead of three slots.

This would have to increase the oh so slow flying mount as well then I assume?

It does increase all player controlled mount speeds. and it does not stack with ANY other riding speed increaser (is that a word??). as far as I understand it, the 3 normal increasers (there it is again) total up to about 9.5%. As the riding crop is 10%, it gives a very slight increase over those, and uses two less bag slots.

90g to 100g or 1 Primal Air, Water, Fire, Mana and Earth. If you get those mats, I'd be happy to do the transmute (or Neirai can as well).

90g to 100g or 1 Primal Air, Water, Fire, Mana and Earth. If you get those mats, I'd be happy to do the transmute (or Neirai can as well).

Oh, I thought it had to be farmed, not transmuted. Awesome to hear. I can get those to one of you. Thanks for the heads up.

Back