Retirement

Azzie

27,553 honor kills.
Lieutenant-Commander.
4 pieces of Lawbringer.
Exalted with Stormpike Guard and Arathi Highlands.
Two Epic mounts.

Enough for now. I have until the 18th before my account expires.

But rest assured....

I WILL RETURN.

And my video will be coming up soon. :cool:

Last edited:
Have a nice break Azzie. Look forward to seeing you in the expansion. I'll seeya around RL :-D. Maybe we'll get some parallet BG2 or IWD going, see who can beat it faster or something :-D

You two are nuts...but I get to see you both IRL as well. =P

A break is always nice so enjoy it...and don't slack off too much this semester. =P

This thread delivers...

...Pepperoni pizzas that is.

bacon topic, enjoy the break and see ya when ye get back eh!

not so fast solider. your not done with this fight. the front demands you. so get up, gear up and fall in.

not so fast solider. your not done with this fight. the front demands you. so get up, gear up and fall in.

Heheh, I've done all that's realistically possible in terms of my pvp before expansion. Horde just are too chicken to fight world pvp unless they outnumber me 3 to 1 (which I will prove in my coming video...) or have gear that an accidental press of a button would blow me to smithereens. I'd rather wait till BC comes out so I can get a fresher start.

Consider this a "tactical retreat" ;)

Heheh, I've done all that's realistically possible in terms of my pvp before expansion. Horde just are too chicken to fight world pvp unless they outnumber me 3 to 1 (which I will prove in my coming video...) or have gear that an accidental press of a button would blow me to smithereens. I'd rather wait till BC comes out so I can get a fresher start.

Consider this a "tactical retreat" ;)

I think you have done all one man can do. But what about a team????

you could recruit a team like Team Eternity and take down Thrall?

I think you have done all one man can do. But what about a team????

you could recruit a team like Team Eternity and take down Thrall?

Well, so here's the dramatic story...

I tried. I really did. Nobody but Blizzard is to blame for this, but very few people are willing to/able to spend an entire week getting zerged/corpse-camped at Orgrimmar 100 times just for 1 good world pvp fight that doesn't drop anything except a repair bill.

For those that did join me at times, I greatly appreciate it. Everyone hates being corpse camped, and only a nut like myself would willingly look for it just so I can have a decent fight once in a while.

Having to turn down low-levels or inexperienced players from my world pvp raids really isn't in my blood to bear. I feel guilty for having to say no to anyone who wants to have some fun or help out. That's why a lot of my world pvp endeavors have been kept low-profile, with only certain individuals that I requested to join me. As a result, most of the time I raided Orgrimmar solo, maybe with my buddy Helltime who I actually met at the gates of Orgrimmar.

The problem about this is simply inconsistency due to schedule differences. Everytime I actually see Helltime and some others online I pst them to raid Orgrimmar with me or to join a 5v5 world pvp group. Sadly, most of the time they have something else at hand, and cannot attend.

At this point Redeemed is progressing into ZG and MC, and that's where the attention and effort of our guild is focused on. I no longer have the time to raid very often, and that being said, I'm not getting much out of them, and I'm unable to get anything done with everyone's efforts and attention being put into raiding, which I no longer have interest in.

To be honest, I did consider joining another guild, but with all the drama crap going on I decided not to add to it, and I couldn't bear the idea of leaving all my friends in Redeemed. Besides, the fact that we're running MC probably already makes us further than most players in Stonemaul.

So...
I can't raid to gear up for better pvp balance, can't get pvp groups going, can't function in front of Orgrimmar* myself. If all that I'm paying for isn't coming to be, why am I playing this at all?

The prospect of the new pvp system in expansion, and the new level 70 cap gives me a new interest, which is why I intend on returning then. But for now, I've done all I can.

*Perhaps I should note that I do not intend on "raiding" cities as people normally think of the term. Taking down Thrall against the entire city would take at least 2 full raid groups of level 60's if the horde all gang up on the Alliance. In raiding "solo", it usually means going to the gates of Orgrimmar and hoping that some honorable horde would request a duel, or for a small number of horde to come out and play around.

Last edited:
wow. i was not expecting a long story!!

There are many issues. The largest is that for a PvP server Stonemaul is not at all PvP oriented on the alliance side. We have no major PvP guilds. That makes me sad. I really enjoy the large scale battles. But, with no reason for warfare most will not attempt attacks.

On note, the best raids come in alarm clock raids. when you purposefully set a raid time at like 5am or some such. The best i ever heard was a Christmas morning raid.

Anyway. I feel your pain for PvP.

Copy Azzie to the test server and do what Drakedog did, delete your stuff and make an exit video of that.

I've found that when it comes to world PvP (ie...silithus and EPL) the horde are nowhere to be found. The only place you'll find some lvl 60 horde to kick around is in STV. And those guys are there to gank lvl 35s because they can't hack it against an equal level.

The only place you will find them is in the BGs. Not AV mind you. AV is just a rush to see who wins the map in under 30 minutes. There are no epic 700hk's anymore. I've done them with 0 killing blows, 0 deaths and 13hks many times now. The only place you find a horde player is in WSG and AB and they tend to dominate those two BGs.

Precisely, that's why I've been just ringing the doorbell at the gates of the capital city. :(

Precisely, that's why I've been just ringing the doorbell at the gates of the capital city. :(

You do that and you get swarmed by 30 people trying to be hero's. People didn't like the TM\SS battles, but in the end, it was the closest thing to all out equal sided war.

You do that and you get swarmed by 30 people trying to be hero's. People didn't like the TM\SS battles, but in the end, it was the closest thing to all out equal sided war.

heheh, I noticed. The awesomest thing is when I get zerged and STILL win.

Stay tuned for the coming video...I'll show how it's done :cool:

Back