Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ I sent you an invite said your already in a Guild I don't know if another officer already invited you. If not you will need to leave your current guild and I can send you an invite.

I would like to join. My main is Lazarus Kadyr and my Toj name is Keero aswell.

I've been thinking that maybe I should join SoE. I have been doing mostly PvE, but I did have fun in PvP on Tuesday.

My ToJ name is ishy, and my (new) main character is Carynna Casen (D/Ele).

Yes we have several from Denver I am from further south, La Junta Colorado but we have a good 10 members from Colorado alone. Did you fill out the application form at toj.cc?

request to join SoE

ToJ name: mattman09

character name: monkey fluff

~Also I am new to guild wars but I've been using your TS server for quite a while and know pretty much every one in it. I only have prophecies right now but I'm planning on buying the rest. thank-you for your time. =D

request to join SoE

Char name: monkey fluff
ToJ name: mattman09

sorry if this ends up getting posted 2 times i don't think it worked the 1st time.

note: i only have prophecies right now. thank-you 4 your time. :)

Just applied to ToJ and waiting an email, but want to post this now. I'm really looking forward to fellowship in this game.

Char: David Anticulous
ToJ: DavidCOG

*update: I've been approved by ToJ

Last edited:
Hello. I've been looking for a Christian guild to join. My ToJ app has been approved. Here's my info:

ToJ username: Aleron (same as here)
Character Name: Ad Aleron (my original, others are in my sig)

I've got all three three games plus the GWEN expansion. Looking forward to playing with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ :)

Welcome to the Guild Aleron! Post about yourself in the Get to know the guildies thread so we can get to know you. We look forward to fellowshipping and playing with you!

Just applied to ToJ and waiting an email, but want to post this now. I'm really looking forward to fellowship in this game.

Char: David Anticulous
ToJ: DavidCOG

*update: I've been approved by ToJ

I would really like to join. I've been sick the past week and haven't been able to get online. Please keep me in your prayers and I look forward to sharing with you. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back