Request to join Redeemed

Will303

Hello Saints!
I've spent the last several years playing GW and have just started playing WoW. And I have to say WOW! I really love this game!

I have a lvl 17 Shaman named Salvado (Spanish for Saved) on Stonemaul that will be my primary character. I've heard great things about redeemed from some of it's members. I'm a laid back guy who loves the Lord and my family (married for 16 yrs, have two boys).

I am already a member of ToJ. I would love to hang with you guys sometime.
Have a blessed Holy Week!
Will aka Salvado :)

How long have you been in TOJ? Only 45 posts.....you have some catching up to do! Welcome to Redeemed.

LOL! I should have said, I've been in the Guild Wars "Sons of Elijah" Guild, which is under the banner of ToJ. :)

Yup, only 45 posts. I don't get on the forums much. Maybe that will change if/when I join Redeemed. BTW, how does the invitation process work for Redeemed?

Last edited:
Will all you need to do is contact someone in game such and they will grab an officer for you (like goodwone or jad or some squishy) and they will get you set up!

Me scared..ha! lol! Naw I just had to get off right away. =)
Thanks for getting me squared away. Glad to be in Redeemed. Hope to catch you guys in game and on vent in the near future.
Btw, how can I get the vent info?

in the game bring up the guild screen where it shows what guild members are on and at the bottom there is a guild info button, open it and it will give you the vent info

Hey Bill-
I was Will The Wiseman. Started playing GW right when it came out. Was active for about 3yrs. Did mostly farming (55 monk, Sorrows Furnace, UW, DOA) and Shiro runs. I did get to R3 in HA. =)
I joined SOE toward the end of my playing days. So, that's why you may not have seen me around.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I started when it came out as well. And had the most fun playing a 55 monk in UW. haha. So fun. I got kinda bored cause all my character slots were filled up with level 20 characters and I'd done everything really... :/

Glad to see you in WoW! Have fun and don't hesitate to ask for help! My in-game name is Shadowbill

Back