Republic Guild?

ahh man.. I was excited to see the biggest ToJ guild launch yet. Now I am afraid it will suffer as the numbers will be split in two. (well 3 as the LoJ republic guild is home for some of us already)

Ohh well, it is what it is, grats on getting the permission.

Awwww... well... whatever ToJ guilds launch will grow fast, no doubt. I hope I didn't mess things up by posting yet another guild launch announcement... Last time I was involved with CGA (many years ago), there was a long list of Christian guilds on many different servers, giving people a choice of server styles, size of guild, etc.

There is nothing stopping people from joining both a Republic and Sith guild with different toons. You could consider it just one big guild partitioned off by EVIL, personally I will still have a toon in the sith guild; bounty hunter ftw.

There is nothing stopping people from joining both a Republic and Sith guild with different toons.
On a related note: I'm confident that SWTOR will have a large enough player base to support several active Christian guilds. I mean, look at how many Christian WoW guilds are out there. ToJ's WoW guild (Redeemed) and The Forgiven (another Christian Gamers Alliance affiliate) are both large Christian guilds that have enjoyed continued success over the last several years.

Last edited:
Wow!! So we will have a republic guild! Nice!!

As far as what Tek7 said I believe will hold true. I will roll a Empire toon for ToJ but my main will be Republic.

Also Tek7, sorry for not answering invites......between school and work....I do not get much game time during the week. All my gaming is on the weekend for the moment.

I'm pleased to announce that SergeantDerp has joined Tribe of Judah staff as our Galactic Republic Guild Leader!

Huzzah!

Elihu and I will be working on getting our newest guild leader equipped for his new role. Join me in welcoming SergeantDerp to ToJ leadership staff!

Back