Repentance and Forgiveness

blackweb

I realize that there are many here who need prayer and my prayer and need are the least of those posted here. I come here out of obedience to Christ who commanded us to confess our sins to one another. I have been in my current job for almost 3 years. The job started off badly and has never really improved. It started with a negative perception of my skills, my job performance and my people skills. I have fought against this perception but it is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. I confess that my conduct has not always been exemplary on the job. I have completed every task assigned to me in a timely fashion but I have not always been responsible with my time when I did not have a specific task to perform.

I confess that I have not been dilligent in prayer, bible study, fellowship and church attendance. I have spent too much of my time away from work playing computer games and too little with God and with other christians. I went through a very bad experience at church and I have let it affect my relationship with God and other christians. Before I seek forgiveness from God, I am commanded to forgive those who have sinned against me. Father, help me to forgive those who have wronged me and mistreated me. Teach me Lord Jesus to love them as you have loved me. Father please forgive me for shutting you and your church out of my life. Forgive me for my transgressions against you and against others. Help me now to turn from my sin, restore and strengthen me.

I have gone to my supervisor and asked him for feedback and asked him if there is anything I can do to improve my performance and conduct on the job. He gave me some good advice. I hope and pray that it is not too late. I have my annual evaulation in 5 weeks. My continued employment depends on that evaluation. God give me the strength to do as my supervisor told me and to improve my performance and conduct on the job. Thank you and praise you for all of your many blessings and for giving me a good job that pays my bills during these hard times.

I would be kidding myself if I thought that the situation at work could go on forever. The job leaves me drained and spent. God, I am your servant. Your servant is tired and needs your grace and strength. I pray that you will help me to find another job where I will not be looked down on and mistreated. While I am in my current job, please give me the strength to live for you, trust you and have faith in you every day.

In Jesus name,

web

blessings to you and prayers

Thank you and praise God for all of your prayers.

I have a phone interview tomorrow, friday March 12, another phone interview on Monday March 15 and I am flying to Kentucky for an interview next Tuesday. Please pray that I will honor God with my words and actions in these interviews and that he will show me his will for my life.

Please keep praying for me, I am under a huge amount of stress and pressure at work.

Back