Renegade Ops: Is it any good?

Jabberwocky

I have been interested in Renegade Ops since before it came out, and now the price is down to $5 at GameStop PC Downloads.

Has anyone here played it? Would you care to share your thoughts? I am especially interested in the co-op gameplay.

The one time I got to play 4-player coop with Sarugon, Shadetaker, and Corp.fox, I had a blast. Single-player? Not as much. It's still fun in single-player mode, but significantly more difficult.

I have 3 copies of the base game (no DLC) I'm looking to sell or trade. I'd be willing to sell it for less than $5.

Plus, I'd sleep better knowing that's $5 that's not going to GameStop.

The one time I got to play 4-player coop with Sarugon, Shadetaker, and Corp.fox, I had a blast. Single-player? Not as much. It's still fun in single-player mode, but significantly more difficult.

I have 3 copies of the base game (no DLC) I'm looking to sell or trade. I'd be willing to sell it for less than $5.

Plus, I'd sleep better knowing that's $5 that's not going to GameStop.

What he said.

In light of other people being so generous to me, I'll just send you a copy of Renegade Ops. Let me know if you want a second one for your son. (That one would be gratis, too.)

And there's the added perk of knowing I kept $5 out of GameStop's pockets. :D

EDIT: I'm at work, but I'll try to remember to send it as soon as I'm able to get online tonight. If you see me log in to Steam, please send me a reminder as I have the best of intentions but a terrible short term memory.

In light of other people being so generous to me, I'll just send you a copy of Renegade Ops. Let me know if you want a second one for your son. (That one would be gratis, too.)

And there's the added perk of knowing I kept $5 out of GameStop's pockets. :D

EDIT: I'm at work, but I'll try to remember to send it as soon as I'm able to get online tonight. If you see me log in to Steam, please send me a reminder as I have the best of intentions but a terrible short term memory.

Sweet! Will do. Thank you very much! Yes, we would both love a copy. I will send you a message when I see you online.

Out of curiosity, y u no like GameSpot?

Out of curiosity, y u no like GameSpot?
Because it's basically a pawn shop for games. (No disrespect toward pawn shops intended.)

When a new game is $59.99, a used game is $54.99, and the employees remove new games from their packaging to store them before a sale (which, by some definitions, classifies them as "used"), pester customers to pre-order Medal of Duty 8: Gears of Battlefield and, in some cases, remove voucher codes, that's just not a retailer I want getting my money. Or any money, for that matter. I don't want to see that sort of behavior rewarded.

Then again, I'm not their target demographic and I can only decide for myself. Others have to make their own decisions.

And no, I'm not against used game sales. I just think GameStop, as a business, is exploitative. And yes, I know that companies are in business to make money. But there's a difference between parasitic and symbiotic relationships.

+1 for GameStop being evil and exploitative. It made me feel extremely dirty to order GW2 there.

Back