Release date and Ordering??

Proeliator

I was pre-ordering my Collectors Edition of world of warcraft from gamestop today. I was talking to the person helping me, and through sumway I heard from him that the release date of W.o.W is supposed to be Nov. 16th. He said he knew this because Blizzard tells the sellers what the release is supposed to be. So, I guess that's supposed to be the release date of the game, this makes me really happy. Oh, and does anyone know a guy by the name of Omega-Warrior from starcraft???

I am hoping that they can finish everything in time for a november release, but I have a feeling it will be December or maybe even later if they want to perfect everything.

I was pre-ordering my Collectors Edition of world of warcraft from gamestop today. I was talking to the person helping me, and through sumway I heard from him that the release date of W.o.W is supposed to be Nov. 16th. He said he knew this because Blizzard tells the sellers what the release is supposed to be. So, I guess that's supposed to be the release date of the game, this makes me really happy. Oh, and does anyone know a guy by the name of Omega-Warrior from starcraft???

Who'd a thought that Proeliater posted here before the game was released. Amazing. Most of you don't know Pro, but for a young teenager, he was a class act!!! I miss Pro, and his dad and his bro. :(

Back