Relay For Life

Melinarlia

So I feel really weird doing this but I'm going to do it anyways.

This Saturday, I will be participating in something called Relay for Life. Basically, it's a 24 hour walk-a-thon held at various different campuses to raise money for cancer patients. I haven't done a walk-a-thon in awhile so I'm really excited for it. Plus it's for a good cause. =) So you're probably wondering why I started this thread. To put it bluntly, I'm looking for donations. Not large ones but I didn't really have time to do much fund-raising. Click here for my donations page. Don't feel like you HAVE to donate anything...I won't /gremove you....I promise. I'm just kind of putting this out there for anyone who might be interested. My fund-raising goal isn't very high and I'm not really expecting anymore to come in because I've been busy.

Again...just throwing this out there for anyone that might be interested. I know WoW already takes money from you and I don't want to be another taker of money from you. =P

Abital and I are doing the same thing, only for Multiple Sclerosis. Although you would never know it, Abital has MS. As Schmeea can attest, Abital has more energy than I could ever hope for. :)

Our church does it to Meli. We participate in the Relay for Life in our community it's a great way to donate money for cancer research and it's patients. I don't know if you do the candle lighting thing but each person that donates money can have a candle lit in memory of a loved one who died from cancer or in honor of a loved one who is a survivor.

I believe they do the candle lighting thing. I went to bed last night feeling really sick and woke up a little bit better this morning but still wasn't feeling up to par so I'm actually staying home. =( Being outside in the cold all night long won't help me get better at all.

I believe they do the candle lighting thing. I went to bed last night feeling really sick and woke up a little bit better this morning but still wasn't feeling up to par so I'm actually staying home. =( Being outside in the cold all night long won't help me get better at all.

Probably a good choice :) Feel better soon!

i did alot of the cancer support things like light the night cause my mom had non huntchins lymphoma (srry for misspelling so much) and so before she died we did alot of that but after her death we havent done alot period. i wish more of those fundraisers were in washington so i could them but tehy arnet

Back