Redeemed Sisters

Razilena

For a women one of the greatest gifts that God gives to us is other female Christian friends.

Being new in the guild I am not even sure who is actually female and who just plays female characters. I think it might be nice for the women in the guild to kind of bond. Maybe have an email group and maybe a bible study. Any thoughts? suggestions? Regardless I think its good to know each other in case we need support. Would the other women mind posting so we can be identified as such?

The only women I can think of that are in Redeemed are Meli, Goblit, Goodwone and Itsuka.

Try contacting them.

does a female toon give you more estrogen? Laraptor is a real womenz but she isnt around until we get a internet connection

Oh bother....well now that all the husbands have chimed in. Sounds interesting. There are quite a few of us REAL women ingame.

Arakk, Melinarlia, Sheckle, Goodwone, Belenah, Mims, Schmeea, Joreena, Carmelle, Seathra, Sheka, Laraptor, Goblit...and more

Itsuka is on another server and being played by a boy now...
All others are boys wearing women's clothing...nuff said.

I might have to get more internet savy and check Facebook out. Hopefully soon after I'm done moving and working on health issues I can settle down and explore the computer bonus' more.

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Back