Redeemed & Sanctification, what you need to know

There will be officer elections soon for Sanctification. Also to play with members from any Alliance guild Redeemed has type /Join TeamEternity
for grouping.

I should also add this disclaimer:
============
Sanctification is not a part of ToJ, therefore to be a member of it you need not to be a member of ToJ. Also Sanc is a alliance guild of Redeemed but anyone is welcome to join either guild in gameplay.
============

I am not in Redeemed or Sanctified. I have never been in any Guild but Mustard Seed, so hopefully, this can be some unbiased advice. Although, I must admit ALL I know of this situation is based on this thread ONLY.

A problem I have found in myself, even here in the forums in the short time I have been here, is speaking before I think. It can cause a lot of trouble because sometimes words you speak come off offensive, when you did not mean it at all. I think the verse below really describes how dangerous our tongue can be. We need to use it to lift up others and Glorify God. It can also be used for correction (but only when done in righteousness and not our of anger or being upset).
3When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
Another Important Verse:
Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. James 4:11

The verse I am really trying to find is about not quarelling, but I cannot find it right now. You see...anything that brings us apart also brings apart the Body of Christ. We want to work together to do God's work affectively and bring Glory and Honor to Him. Let's all pray for both sides' hearts to be opened.:D

So does that mean that Vunderlord, Strongtower, Revelator, Melko, Young and Gnomegeddon are no longer officers in Redeemed? They all were when I left.

Minutes of Sanctifications first Guild meeting can be found here.

Multi-guild leaders have been nominated for leading raids and class leaders. If there are others you'd like to nominate, please post their names.

Back