Recruit-A-Friend offer from dormant Tibesman

Brahc

Hello Redeemed / Tribe of Judah -- I have been inactive as I study for tests, and I want to revive my participation in the guild and in WoW. I thought maybe one of the more beneficial ways to do this would be through the Recruit-a-Friend system (obtaining triple XP and granting levels and getting special mounts, etc.).

FIRST: am I still a legitimate member of the Tribe? Do I need to re-enter? If so, forgive me for posting.

SECOND: IF I am a legitimate member of the tribe, does anyone play evenings (after 10pm Eastern, 9pm CST, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific) and want to extend a "Recruit-A-Friend" to me and get for themselves a mount? The playing time-of-day matters so that we can get triple XP (even though you would be on a newer char because our chars have to be similar level to get triple XP)? It cost you nothing --- well, I guess it could cost you game time.

Here is a link to Recurit-A-Friend FAQ

Much love and thanks,

Brahc

Last edited:
Sooooo... who wants a Zhevra mount? (forgive me for promoting this post -- but I would love to play soon and I no longer request that the inviter play with me)...

Also, who wants free leveling from me for their less-than-60 characters?

Coolness! I have a kid in that I sponsor in our church's youthgroup -- he is going to try using the Recruit-A-Friend thing, and then I will do the same with another guy in the youth group, and then he will do it, and so on until all (or almost all) of us have Zhevra mounts. About 4 of these 8 dudes already have accounts and don't need the mounts.

So, now I might be needing a re-invite to the guild if anyone is open to that. Do I need to re-do feats of strength or anything like that?

Welcome, sorry it seems nobody has been on to check the threads much. Glad you can join us. I would have helped with the recruit a friend, if you still need someone, let me know, or I'm sure someone else might still help out too. Estebar is a late night player, as I think he lives in Hawaii if I'm not mistaken (that's easy for my brain- often make mistakes) We do seem to have a few late night peeps.

Hey buddy, That is usually my best time to play, and if you are accepted into the guild I would love to do So and help you out.. i do not have to have the mount, but i love to level alts, would be nice to see another new face in the guild.. or.. old face? hehehe

Very cool. I will look for you. I played a little tonight, but couldn't find anyone online from the guild. Will try again, though I am only level 3. It will help having a mount... will level much faster as I cut down on travel times.

I am typically online during that timeframe during the week as well, so feel free to look me up on either of my two characters, and I will help out as best I can.

Sooooo... who wants a Zhevra mount? (forgive me for promoting this post -- but I would love to play soon and I no longer request that the inviter play with me)...

Also, who wants free leveling from me for their less-than-60 characters?

:( I LOVE zebras and really want that mount....

Seems like you are all set though. Anyone else out there know anyone that wants a triple xp partner let me know.

Back