Reconnect to SC2 community?

grimsauce

Hey, so since the dissapearance of the beta I haven't really talked to any of the sc2 chapter... now that it is coming back, I'd like to get.. uh.. back into the swing of things?

Any of you guys use steam when you play sc2? It's not very useful in game, but it's great for communication outside of it, and say I'm playing TF2 and you want to play some SC2, you could drop me a message while I'm in game.. which is nice :D? So, if you have steam, launch SC2 through it!

Any plans for getting the beta kicked off? Lil tourney? Some spec games? Idk, I had a lot of fun when we were playing and speccing eachother's games

thoughts/comments/questions/answers?

Hey, so since the dissapearance of the beta I haven't really talked to any of the sc2 chapter... now that it is coming back, I'd like to get.. uh.. back into the swing of things?

Any of you guys use steam when you play sc2?
I do! My Steam profile page is linked in my signature.

Any plans for getting the beta kicked off? Lil tourney?
Speaking of which: Any chance we can finish the tournament we didn't finish before the end of Phase 1?

Some spec games? Idk, I had a lot of fun when we were playing and speccing eachother's games
I'm always up for spectating. I've watched several shoutcasts on YouTube since Phase 1 ended, but it's more fun to watch games live and with friends.

Yeah man! Hopefully people will start to come back gradually (I think they will) and we can have a lot of fun. I'm up for anything, and a mini-tournament sounds good. Or maybe we can all spectate a high-level match, I think that would be fun if we all got on ts

Man, after playing today I am really rusty. I forgot just how fast you had to start the simcity, and my timing is way off. Oh well, it's gradually coming back :)

Back