Recommended Anime

a few years ago my sis had the whole kenshin series dubbed on cds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (katmai @ July 15 2003,6:52)]dragonball along with the majority of animes have been dubbed horribly.
personally i'd rather listen to the original voices and read subtitles.
Amen and hallelujah.

WITH the exception of Cowboy Bebop. CB is the exception to the "sub > dub" rule.

Go to the matrix dot com and click on the links to matrix animation.

there are a few good movies there to d'l and they are pretty sick.

Last time i was there i d'l the first 2 as they were the only ones available, but i'm sure more are available now

Worth a look

I can't believe someone remembers robotech and starblazers. Pretty cool in their day.

Remember Gforce. hehe .......keop.

There's a cool one out as well called samurai Jack. IT's like a flash animation. pretty cool to. good mood

sealcomm

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can't believe someone remembers robotech and starblazers. Pretty cool in their day.

back in my childhood days we used to watch the original transformers. it was a brilliant series which was later ruined by beast wars. a few other shows i remembered were voltron and gi joe.
i think the first cartoon show i saw anyone die was in gi joe. serpentor shot his snake at i believe sargent slaughter's heart and after 50k tear jerking episodes, the guy finally died.
i guess that made an impact on the tv network so what do they do? they get optimus prime to die for the autobots so the 2 shows would battle it out. when prime died, it was really dramatic and strange cause they start mixing ideas of reincarnation with rodimus and galvatron or like they would excavate prime's tomb which scared the jeebers out of me. meanwhile poor 7yr old kids like me watching these things were like "... mommy?.... my favorite super heros died...."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SLAM @ July 17 2003,5:59)]A couple more I've seen recently are RahXephon and Full Metal Panic. Very fun series :).
Woo for RahXephon! *trots back to Kazaa Lite to finish downloading the series*

I find it somewhay aesthetic to have the actual cases and such in my house. Most anything I download, I eventually buy. That's mostly going for music, actually, I never download any movies. I must be able to download music before I buy it though :).

*points to avatar.

Back