Recent unlicensed anime

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I've got 25GB of free space on my desktop computer, a 12Mb/s cable Internet connection, and a new DVD burner. You know what that means:

Time for anime batch torrents.

If you have any recommendations for recent (last 1-3 years) unlicensed anime available through currently seeded (i.e. not dead) batch torrents, post them here.

I keep an eye out for new hit series each season, but there are rare occasions when great series fly under my radar.

Also check out funimation. They are posting a lot of their stuff via streaming flash, and a lot of it is just subbed.

Ah, now I understand why you said, unlicensed.

I found a place where you can get unlicensed anime but only a few I'd watch. :eek:

I watched part of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan.

Its very funny and bloody. :p

So funny to watch the kid trying NOT TO DIE. LOL :D

Animesuki

Last edited:
I've not been overtly impressed with anything the past season or two. I'm currently watching Durararara!! but that's the only thing for the winter season that's really piqued my interest. In fact, it's the only tv series since.... uhmm... Chrome Shelled Regios was what, last winter?

If you've not watched Time of Eve, then I do recommend that, it's a set of 6 OVAs....

I've not been overtly impressed with anything the past season or two. I'm currently watching Durararara!! but that's the only thing for the winter season that's really piqued my interest.
Aye, my wife and I are caught up on Durarara!! after watching the fifth episode during dinner tonight. We've both enjoyed it and I'm eagerly anticipating a fansub of the sixth episode.

In fact, it's the only tv series since.... uhmm... Chrome Shelled Regios was what, last winter?
Chrome Shelled Regios, eh? I'll check it out. There's a 24-episode batch torrent, so I'll queue it up.

If you've not watched Time of Eve, then I do recommend that, it's a set of 6 OVAs....
I didn't find Time of Eve on Animesuki. Does it go by a different name?

Aye, my wife and I are caught up on Durarara!! after watching the fifth episode during dinner tonight. We've both enjoyed it and I'm eagerly anticipating a fansub of the sixth episode.

Chrome Shelled Regios, eh? I'll check it out. There's a 24-episode batch torrent, so I'll queue it up.

I didn't find Time of Eve on Animesuki. Does it go by a different name?
I have the sixth episode for Durarara!!

as for Time of Eve, then try Eve no Jikan

hmm.... well, one can watch Time of Eve via CrunchyRoll. And that was a quick licensing turn around....

hmmm i need to find something to watch streamed through my ps3 or 360 now that i have a new tv.

samurai champloo on blu-ray is pretty :D, btw

Back