Rebuilding Bnet Clan

Exo-Slayer

Ok I Want us to recreate the Battle.net clan so we can easily monitor and find other members. That means we need at least 9 members on at once, and they need to play fairly reguarly (at least once a week or so this could include just logging online then quiting) so that we do not get disbanded again.

This is the Sign in form Please say if you can make it and suggest a date also post your account name please.

Lion, you had better login more often than that.

I'd like to propose Azeroth as an official server for us to use - that way members will have much less trouble finding each other.

Weoflun
Bowser-a

i can try, but if i stay at school i am planning on getting a job and even though i am taking light hrs its a heavy hw load

Hmm, I will not be able to do it on the 29th, unless it is late at night. I suggest a Sunday or a Tuesday, both days should be fairly slow for everyone.

IM me if/when you guys go to rebuild the clan and need another. I'll do my best to drop what I'm doing and come out to Battle.net.

Well, it's been a while since Jan 30th (the last reply), but if you guys do set another date I'll be there. What channel is it for TOJ again?
rock.gif
or-is-it-just-toj...
rock.gif

lol i say we give one more shot to make a clan. Lets pick an upcoming date and all meet in channel op cga. Any suggestions? I would love to make a toj clan for wc3 as im sure other people do too. So just reply.

Wow, that was fast, two posts on same day for rebuilding the clan, cool. I saw Judah in op cga when in SC-BW, said hi and swtched over to FT, we played ffa with Exoslayer... Exoslayer won... but the flying machines were fun!
Anyway, with kryp17 on, we have like half of who we need for a CLAAAAN! Nice nice. Everybody show up tomorrow! Everybody show up tomorrow! Everybody show up tomorrow!
We'll get this goin...
l8†ro bro's

We could probably even do it tonight. I can get one other friend to sign on as well, but he will not be very active.

Hmm, I think my friend an I play that much a week. We don't play a lot, but we'll play for an hour or so every several days. It is worth a shot, anyway.

Back