Reborn Guild info

reets

Does the guild have a website with some information on faction, guild type, and (at this point) preferred server?

Reborn is a Christian Rift Guild. It will be on the RP-PvP server Sunrest and Guardian faction. (Defiant for beta so people can check it out)

the temp site (host to change) is at

http://rebornguild.info/

The front page and FAQ deal with server/faction/guild type.

Grats on making the first post!

Last edited:
I am stoked to see the headstart for rift come out! taking the day off work and all i think!

I look forward to help foster a christian environment that will allow us to grow as a group and see all this game has to offer! I also subscribed for the 6month program at $9.99! What a great deal :)

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Yea I too am looking forward to getting the founders price.

This game has been really the answer to MMO's prayers. The bonus of being a pvp, wow like, open ended character devolpment, Warhammer like pvp, makes for a game that I can really get into.

Man, headstart can not come fast enough! Riftdrawels...

So, I just found out that my family will be out of town for the first 2 days of headstart, so grinding out the plat to secure our guild name should be gravy now. Of course then I am leaving to meet them that weekend at Disneyland so I will be out of pocket for a couple days but we should have things in place by then.

Agreed!

Did we come up with the actual time servers will be online for head start?

I am off that Thursday and I want to be online for launch so I can get my names and get that guild plat grinding started myself.

I actually start my vacation right around the headstart date :) going to be fun times. unfortunately i don't do PVP but hopefully a guild forms on a PVE server i can join.

Check out the fish guild, Ichthys
They are on a PvE server and Christian based.

But you should really consider PvP, it's a blast in this game and offers so much more fun then only having NPC mobs to kill. We will get you up to speed with pvp tactics in the guild and have your back should you ever get griefed.

hey Martha. Forum access to the CGA forums is different from ToJ membership. However, I checked http://toj.cc/ and you are listed as a new member so congratulations and welcome to the guild!

I'm toying with the idea of trying Rift once the new/hype wears off. Not sure I want to play on RP server, though. If I get it, I may look y'all up.

For RP purposes, I'll be a psychotic Bard/Sab that love blowing things up and writing songs about it lol.

I am pretty sure that the only reason ppl play on a RP server these days is to avoid the horrible names ppl come up with and hopefully have a little more mature player base. I really doubt anyone actually roleplays. Rift is a great game but it not catering to the RP crowd (it is missing appearance slots, tons of emotes, more char customizing options) so I don't see it drawing in the very marginal RP crowd.

but yes, you should totally come join us!

Last edited:
Hello all, Tetters from WOW (Tetarian - LOTRO) here. Just wanted to pop in and say 'hi'. I will defintely be trying out the open beta as I am really interested to see if this game lives up to the hype people are giving it.

Its great to see some names here I recognise from LoJ :)

Hey Tetters, Welcome! Looking forward to this too..... 2 more days!, 2 more long days lol.... Catch you in game man!

Which server are you guys on? I rolled a char on a PVE server for now. Took 10 minutes to look at the game and will maybe log on again in a day or two.

Hey guys. I've played a few games with ya'll, WAR and WoW mostly. Anyway, just joined the beta and pre-ordered so I've been looking for a guild to join. I'll start up on the RP-PvP server once head start happens. I'm a little concerned about the PvP on a RP server. RvR was difficult on WAR when the Server population dropped. I wonder if this will be a problem with Rift? Anyway I'll keep checking you guys out as I level my Cleric. Only lev 10 so I don't know a whole lot about the game yet.

Back