Really stupid jokes

C

Criostoir

1) What's the difference between Roast Beef and Pea Soup?

2) How do you make a dog drink?

Answers:

1) Anybody can Roast Beef.

2) Put it in a blender.

OKay kill this topic. Right now.
That was gay.
Brings out .30-06. Places it against skull of topic. It had broken its leg. A topic with a broken leg was a worthless topic. Saddened, he pulled the trigger.
SHOT

yes, incredibly stupid. I figured though that if I had to be subjected to hearing those jokes, then so did the rest of the world.
tounge.gif

LOL!
It's just there's so many of those "Guy walks into a bar" jokes.
METALLICA is playing! Anger, misery, you'll suffer unto me!

you guys were just begging for my redneck jokes wernt you? Well then, ahem: If you give your wife earrings that double as fishing lures, you might be a redneck. If you smoke at your wedding, you may want to check your neck. If youve ever been on TV more then 5 times describing what the tornado sounds like, you might be a redneck. If youve ever been too drunk to go fishing, you might be a redneck. If you mow your lawn and find a car, you just might be. If every day people come to your house thinking your having a yard sale, you might be a redneck. And finally, if youve ever seen a sign that said "Say no to crack" and it reminded you to pull up your jeans, you just might be a redneck. Trust me. My family is all rednecks.
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 03 2003,7:13)]What non-human told you them?!
My aunt heard them on the radio. It was like stupid joke day or something I guess.

Q: Where do you find a dog with no feet?
A: Wherever you left it! HA!

...Ultima Online?
Are you talking about me?
I don't think sucks is a bad word, per se. And uh, yeah I guess stupid stuff is gay, that's the new terminology.

new terminology? its a curse! you might as well say every foul word you can think of. Just because all those idiots out there who watch american pie and pr0n all day do it doesnt mean that WE do it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SirLagalott @ Feb. 04 2003,5:04)]Q: Where do you find a dog with no feet?
A: Wherever you left it! HA!
Thats funny!!  
tounge.gif

the best part of telling a joke is having the other person look at you like your an idiot, all the time your laughing your head off.

I tell jokes and do other things to make myself laugh, not anyone else  
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Back