Real-life stuff

Cakeyplease

Hello Redeemed!

I know it's been awhile since I've raided with any of you or even logged on. I apologize for my absence. Some of you may already know that there has been some intense real-life stuff going on for me this past month. Real-life stuff or not, I still feel the need to apologize for my absence.

At the moment, I've been doing a significant amount of studying for school so that I can finally receive my certificate in Ultrasound that I've been working on the past two years. It was very close to being taken away from me, but thank The Lord that I was given another chance. This is where my time has been spent.

I have currently canceled my membership to WoW so that I can fully concentrate on my studies. But I definitely plan on coming back once everything with school has settled.

Just wanted to let you all know my whereabouts.

I've been doing well considering....But I can honestly say that I've never experienced this amount of high stress and anxiety...EVER. School and other personal real-life matters have been a mess lately. So PLEASE keep me in your prayers. I really need it at this moment in my life.

Thank you all for your support. I hope you all understand.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around soon.

God Bless.

-Ellie

God Bless you Ellie! Im praying for you! Do good in school! We are rooting for you :D and your missed.....

Keep up on doing what is important! :) We'll be here when you're able to come back. We'll continue to pray for you. Keep us updated!

You are missed, but your wisdom in weighing out what is most important is significant! May the Lord richly bless your endeavors!

Your'e missed but RL = more important! I'll pray for you girl...i know sometimes it seems when it rains it pours >.< just keep your focus on God and you'll be good in the end :)

Back