Rare Crafting for the guild

Panda can make +15 Agil 1 hand, +25 Agil 2 hand, and mages, love me, I now have +20 Frost damage to gloves!!!!!!

Mythranz can do some of the +Nature resistance mail and leather items from Silithus (Cenarion Hold items). Also, I can do all Black Dragonscale armor except boots....

Arcanite Transmute: Vunderlord
Frost Oil: Vunderlord
Mongoose Pots: Vunderlord
Greater Fire Prot. Pots: Vunderlord
Greater Frost Prot. Pots: Vunderlord
Greater Arcane Prot. Pots: Vunderlord
Greater Shadow Prot. Pots: Vunderlord
Superior Health Pots: Vunderlord
Stoneshield: Vunderlord
Superior Defense: Vunderlord
Shadow Oil: Vunderlord

Where can make all 3 pieces of volcanic leather pieces(shoulder, pants and chest) for any leather wearers needing FR, few other pieces too but mostly AH recipes, havent worked up the rep for some of the specialty pieces

I can make the Ironvine Gloves and Belt (gives +NR) for plate wearers that may want/need it for AQ. I can also make some Dark Iron stuff and will now be working on getting my rep up with them.

I will gladly redo this thread, but I cannot start on it till after the Christmas rush here at work is over.

cant blame you mirakle, ill see if maybe we can get a list of santis peoples 2 and combine them ill pm goblit on our fourms :D

I will update you on all my rare crafting but also wanted to put a thank you in. I FINALLY can do the +22 intel enchant and craft all the Flarecore items for the cloth wearers out there. Also don't forget me if you want the +30 spell power enchant...

I am also 2k away from exhaulted AD rep and will be working on getting a trip to Naxx to learn all the epic cloth frost resist gear! Anyone willing to assist with the AD rep just let me know, I will be grinding bosses in scholo, baron and live side. If you need gear..that would be cool...all I ask is for the stones that drop to make this last amount go fast.

Back