Ranger and navyseal squad members

/me feels the love

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Lysol - a disenfectant cleaning substance that not only cleans whatever it touches but kills bacteria, and other small things not seen by the naked eye.

Should you be offended? Not at all. It is pretty normal for people to carry Lysol around................NOT. Amorphus is not normal.

tounge.gif

hah, on the spot bacteria ramover what a funny name, any ways was i supposed to get and email for the seal squaq password to get in the page or anything cuz i cant email anything cuz my msn is meesed up and i cant figure out how to use the stupid messenger thing when im logged in on this server so.................. i was jw
tounge.gif

Babo it wasnt picked on skill but on who was on the waiting list first. I am the first to admit you are better than me..lol

Im sure as space opens up you will get into one of the teams as will all who are patient enough

*Mr.T voice*

Drink your milk, dont do drugs, stay in school!
I pity tha fool who thinks they can beat the SEAL Team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mercury @ Jan. 30 2003,2:46)]no the a team seems like aweird name. unless we calling it the..... A TEAM  
biggrin.gif
well if the shoe fits........
i guess you guys are wierd. I think its called the a team cause its easier for you guys to read 1 letter words.
tounge.gif

Z we gonna prepare for this or just use our natural 'uber l337ness' to wax the *cough* competition *cough* ?

Back