Raising Money for Tumaini, Africa Middle School

Snakebite7

Hey guys!

So my church (website: http://www.lifepointnv.com/main.asp?pID=1) is doing this fundraiser in order to build a middle school in Tumaini Africa, which entails 75 students raising $1000 each (so, the school is going to cost $75000). They asked us, as students, to be "1 of 75" and raise $1000, and so I'm just going around looking for willing donors who would want to contribute to the cause. If you go to the "Student Ministries" section of the website above (under groups & classes), there will be more info there such as contacting my youth pastor directly. Or, you can go to facebook and check it out (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ical/e...648800767) there.

ANY amount of money is appreciated, doesn't matter how low or high it is, you wanna change the world? Heres your chance.

To set up a paypal transfer (or some other type of payment) if you are interested, or want any questions answered, email me at nicholas.marsella@gmail.com.

Thanks guys! (BTW I hate scams, and I promise this aint one! Big Grin)

God can work in amazing ways!

you'll forgive me for being picky...

I hate to be so distrustful, but this is the internet after all, and I don't see any direct proof that this paypal transfer is going to the sites you linked. In the case that you're serious, I'm guessing that you'll have an easier time getting donations in person. If you're just trying to rip us off, I hope this message will discourage others from making a rash decision.

That said, if you're legit, maybe you can show us a way we can donate directly to the middle school and not a paypal account?

I'm totally not trying to rip you off. And the only thing is that I can't think of any other way than paypal to transfer the funds. Unless the money would be sent to the church directly somehow...

I'm a Christian brother, and it would be so completely evil to ask for money for a cause, and then spend it on another. Ugh, I can't even imagine that.

You guys don't have to, I can understand why you would be leery of this.

God Bless!

Back