Quick introduction of myself

Natetendo

Hey everyone! So a friend of mine have been looking for a Christian guild for a while now (even tried starting one on Eredon Terrace with no success) and we ended up finding Saints of Lion's Arch which referred us here! From the sound of it I'll have a guild invite by the time I get home tomorrow and my friend and I are planning to transfer our accounts to your server.

A real quick about me: I'm 29, married and have a daughter who will be 2 in June and we have another child due in late July. I live in Rochester, NY and when I'm not playing Guild Wars I work full time, help with the youth group at church, play in the worship band at church, and do your normal "family" activities with my wife and daughter.

I'm at work today until 5:30 but hopefully I'll be able to hop on tonight and guest on your server a bit and maybe see some of you online :)

Hey everyone! So a friend of mine have been looking for a Christian guild for a while now (even tried starting one on Eredon Terrace with no success) and we ended up finding Saints of Lion's Arch which referred us here! From the sound of it I'll have a guild invite by the time I get home tomorrow and my friend and I are planning to transfer our accounts to your server.

A real quick about me: I'm 29, married and have a daughter who will be 2 in June and we have another child due in late July. I live in Rochester, NY and when I'm not playing Guild Wars I work full time, help with the youth group at church, play in the worship band at church, and do your normal "family" activities with my wife and daughter.

I'm at work today until 5:30 but hopefully I'll be able to hop on tonight and guest on your server a bit and maybe see some of you online :)

first of let me say welcome!!!
secondly i am also in the worship band at my church playing the guitar.
and praise GOD for people like you who see the importance to invest time into our youth
they will be the church of tomorrow unless the LORD takes us home first

i think you will like the guild
we have many great Christians and they always are willing to share advice ingame or real life
not to mention we are a praying guild
so if you have any prayer needs dont be bashful we would love to pray for you or with you via teamspeak
GOD bless,
Waynos

Hey Nate! Good to meet you :) My in game toons all have "Everhardt" in the name so I'm easy to spot. I'm a worship leader/jack-of-all-trades musician and it's great to meet someone with similar interests. My wife is from Syracuse and has family in Rochester who we visit every so often. Our son turns 2 in June as well *creepy coincidence alert*.

Will see you tonight or sometime soon when we're both on - I've been in LoE since January and have loved every moment of it.

haha quite the coincidence indeed :)

Do you guys do, or are open to doing, any WvW? Tends to be a lot of fun when you can organize a few people for it :)

Howdy Nate, and welcome! Look forward to seeing you in game. :)

Please accept my apologies on the delay for SoLA invites! I hit a limitation when mass inviting that I could only send out so many at a time, even though we have the space in guild. What's your in-game character or account name?

WvW will be Thursday evenings until we find a better one. We're still working out kinks in a weekly schedule, but that night should work until we find a better one.

Account name: Natetendo.9023

Now when you say SoLa invites are you referring to the Legacy of Elijah guild? According to the SoLa site the entire guild is migrating to this one. Just making sure I know what's happening haha

Yes, that is correct! One savior, after all...and we all played together a lot as it was. :)

Logged in, invite sent. Welcome! We look forward to playing with you too.

I guested on the server last night for an hour or two. Nice to see so many friendly people on at one time (around 45)! I'm glad I found this guild :)

Welcome aboard, Nate!

Just wanted to let you know that I go into WvW on my own from time to time. Sometimes my family (also members of the guild) join with me. The two characters I am using right now are Cadeyrn Llywarch and Jabberwockee. If you ever notice that I am in WvW, or want someone to go in with, just let me know.

Back