Queue times

Initially, it's a hassle for sure, but down the road, i think this is a good sign of a good solid pick for a longlasting and healthy population for Sunrest's future. Lot's of sheep to kill. =D I mean, WOLVES.

Loren I sent you guild invite RIGHT as the server went down for performance tweaks

The queues are shorter then they say FYI

That was hilarious. I was in game for 2 minutes. I blame you. :)

Hey everyone. We're going to be taking the North American servers down at ~1:50 pm PST to make some changes to increase performance. Estimated downtime is 15 minutes. ^Zann

No the queues are as bad as they say they are, I was in the queue for about 2 and a half hours got in, was making simon and then the servers went down.... ugh ive got like an hour and half before i have to go to class....

oh noes! The first round of queues dropped faster then advertised but I guess it got bad, well at least now we get a reset

Sit on the server select screen and wait for them to light up...

too bad you can't PK people while they are in the queue and send them to the GY.

=/

lol u gais. clearly runescaep is a supereor gam. play that insted. i play it.

Well, at least it's good to know Sunrest is going to be populated. xD

@ 7:14pm Eastern, I can see 379 pairs of ears in front of me. Timer saying 2hrs +. Been sitting here snoozing, twiddling my thumbs, reminiscing. No better time to order a pizza for pickup. :) Can't wait!!!

Queue time... I'm just depressed that I updated my version last night after work and now I have another 8 Gig update to download... looks like I'm not making it in tonight.

Queue time... I'm just depressed that I updated my version last night after work and now I have another 8 Gig update to download... looks like I'm not making it in tonight.

MAN! That's rough!! Yeah, I played earlier, logged out and have been waiting 2.5 hours to get back in and still have another hour to go. :(

Last night at 11pm, after a 10 hour session (w00t) I crashed to desktop and had to wait 3 HOURS to get back in! At which point I was 2 lvls behind everyone :/

Last night I logged off at 4:30am and Briarcliff had a 3 HOUR queue...at that time 1000 people were infront of me!!! Crazy...deepstrike and wolfbane (sp?) also had a queue but it was like 15 min...

Hopefully Sunrest won't have a daily queue...we will find out tonight when i get home from work.

Back