Question!

Yeah, I'm still online every now and then. Been playing my bounty hunter lately.

I got on a couple of times over the past week during the evening and the guild was empty (same goes for the Republic guild as well). It's no fun playing by yourself, so I've been playing with a very active guild on The Harbinger. I'd rather play with my brothers and sisters in Christ, but it appears most have moved on to other games over the past couple of months.

Also, the SWTOR channel on Mumble has been empty as well. Has anyone been using the SWTOR channels on the new Mumble server (besides me)?

Last edited:
I got on a couple of times over the past week during the evening and the guild was empty (same goes for the Republic guild as well). It's no fun playing by yourself, so I've been playing with a very active guild on The Harbinger. I'd rather play with my brothers and sisters in Christ, but it appears most have moved on to other games over the past couple of months.

Also, the SWTOR channel on Mumble has been empty as well. Has anyone been using the SWTOR channels on the new Mumble server (besides me)?

I've tried the mumble server a couple times but I never find anyone on that either.

Whoa! People are still playing! Grim, how many play with you? I canceled the subscription due to having nearly no one on at the time I was on....and it didn't impress me as much as wow. I hate that, because the game had so much potential.

In my opinion, the thing that's killing it is the single player story in an MMO.

How has the server pop been? Lot of people leaving?

Yeah, the Warriors of the Shadow server is pretty much dead. I've been considering making a character on The Harbinger and trying to start a new guild there. If I did that, would anyone else be willing to join it? I know some of the people who still play have decided to join other guilds.

I'd join! I would love to play with other brothers and sisters. My current guild is "family-friendly" but stuff still gets on chat sometimes. They use Vent, which I hate, so I never get on voice with them. I have two alts that I plan on making active that are guild-less at the moment.

Man, Grim, I know you have Legacy 6 unlocked. It's too bad they don't have transfers available yet. It stinks to reroll, but I'm enjoying myself more. Plus, I had never done a BH or Warrior, so those storylines are brand new to me. That makes it fun.

I'd join! I would love to play with other brothers and sisters. My current guild is "family-friendly" but stuff still gets on chat sometimes. They use Vent, which I hate, so I never get on voice with them. I have two alts that I plan on making active that are guild-less at the moment.

Man, Grim, I know you have Legacy 6 unlocked. It's too bad they don't have transfers available yet. It stinks to reroll, but I'm enjoying myself more. Plus, I had never done a BH or Warrior, so those storylines are brand new to me. That makes it fun.

Yeah, it would be kind of lame. I enjoy the storylines in TOR enough that I'm ok with playing alone most of the time, but there's not a whole lot of point in my leading a guild with no active members other than me. Hopefully they'll allow character transfers some day. I think the part I would like the part I'd struggle with the most is deciding what advanced class to play as a main.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm legacy level 27 on Warriors of the Shadow... so yeah, I've spent a bit of time playing there.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd heard that they are planning that. We'll have to see how that works.

As for whether or not I'll reroll on a different server, if I do that it'll have to wait for a few weeks. I'm going out of town from tomorrow through the end of May, so I won't be playing TOR at all until I get back. I'll play again at that point, so I'll figure stuff out then.

Yeah, it would be kind of lame. I enjoy the storylines in TOR enough that I'm ok with playing alone most of the time, but there's not a whole lot of point in my leading a guild with no active members other than me. Hopefully they'll allow character transfers some day. I think the part I would like the part I'd struggle with the most is deciding what advanced class to play as a main.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm legacy level 27 on Warriors of the Shadow... so yeah, I've spent a bit of time playing there.
I just rolled a Sith on The Harbenger (look for Amoryk) and would be interested in guilding up if we get enough people. Maybe some of the Light side guildies would like to join up with us (I've also rolled a Jedi)?

I hate to leave my Sith and BH on Warriors, but there isn't anyone there. I haven't even managed Social 1 with my BH. I hope that as they add more features more people will try it and stick with it. As it is, I don't remember WoW or any other gave I've played in the early days as having anything that tops SWTOR. If WoW (which has been around for a LONG time) hadn't set the bar so high, I think there would have been a better reception for SWTOR.

Just for the record, if someone wants to get a guild started on Harbinger before I get a chance to roll a character there (which will be around June 1), you are welcome to do so. Just name it "Called from Darkness" again and I'll plan on taking over the guild leadership again in June if you do that. Everyone is supposed to be a member of ToJ, so if you can get their ToJ usernames and check them at http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main/roster that would be great. If not, it would be good if people who join that guild could at least pm me to let me know and that way I could double check the members list myself when I get back in June. I'll have internet connection over the next couple weeks even though I won't be able to play TOR, so you can still feel free to post here or pm me if you have questions.

Have a good trip and see you when you get back. :)

If we can get enough people and money together we'll see about building CfD on the Harbinger.

I'm on regularly

I've been playing on a regular basis..not always on my guild characters. but them there isn't anyone on to do an invite!

I've been playing on a regular basis..not always on my guild characters. but them there isn't anyone on to do an invite!

I got on the Warriors server a couple of weekends ago and found only 18 people on the fleet and no one on in the guild. The server seems pretty much dead. There's only a few in the guild that can do invites and I don't think any are playing anymore. It seems most from CfD unsubbed by the end of March. The next patch is supposed to also include "super" servers where the pop cap will be greatly increased and they can merge several servers. There's also going to be transfers available, so hopefully that will improve things. I'm hoping that Warriors and The Harbinger will be able to merge. Otherwise, I plan on transferring my Empire toons to The Harbinger.

Well, I just got back from my three week separation from my computer, so I'll be playing again. I think I'm going to start up a character on The Harbinger and try to remake Called from Darkness there if I can get enough interest for that. Those of you who have characters there, what are their names?

Well, I just got back from my three week separation from my computer, so I'll be playing again. I think I'm going to start up a character on The Harbinger and try to remake Called from Darkness there if I can get enough interest for that. Those of you who have characters there, what are their names?

I'm in Infernal Knights with Alerron atm, but I'm down if you want to restart CfD. Amoryk is the name on the IMP side.

I also hope that we can x-fer characters from Warrior to the Harbinger. I will be bringing both of mine over.

My alts are still guildless and I plan on working on them more once my Sin hits 50 (currently 45). My Jugg is Akkando and my BH is Maulkepi.

If we can get two more, we'd have enough to start the guild.

I noticed a big drop on The Harbinger around the time D3 came out. Still, there are over 100 players on the fleet at The Harbinger vs. around 18 fleet on Warriors.

Back