Question

Malohaut

In your opinion, what's the most effective Albion RvR character? And I am interested in class and spec line.

I'm interested in returning to Albion and trying to help as much as I can if you'll have me. But just a thought.

Most every class has their own advantage and disadvantage in RvR. For example my Armsman deals incredible damage and is quite a hand full to take down, on the other hand, most of my styles require a signifigent amount of endurance to achieve and in a solo fight i find my self completly out of endurance within 3-4 styles.

I am not very familar with any other Albion class but I have noticed some of the most effective classes nowadays seem to be Minstrels. I am not sure but ever since the new patch came out they have been tearing through the frontiers and taking names.

About speccing a minstrel, well i am not to sure but I guess I will put out an example spec for you to look at:

50 Instruments
31 Stealth
29 Slash

I am just guessing but if I made a minstrel I would use that spec. You will have to ask Gyllis/Jaz about a get minstrel spec.

I have also been seeing a rise in Mercenaries. A fighter with two weapons at his disposal would be fun in my opinion. A good friend of mine has a lvl 44 Merc on Merlin and I play it from time to time and I have really enjoyed it. If I were to spec a Mercenarie I would go:

50 Slash
50 Duel Wield
28 Parry

I cant really say much more, other than I am excited that your thinking about coming back to join us  
biggrin.gif

God Bless, Colbi

It is hard to give an 'overall' answer since the advantages/disadvantages of each class depend on the situation...

For example, if I'm playing Aij and I've got two Paladins on intercept in the middle of a large army with healers backing me up it's hard to beat being a Wizard...but solo in RvR casters are utterly helpless.  

Minstrel might indeed be my overall answer if forced to pick one.  What makes the minstrel so good is that with instant shouts AND speed they have control of when and where to fight...letting them control the situation to their advantage.

hehe a little late on response , in fact Mal is already a mins. but i think they are best also becasue of their spd. My alt realm/server classes are skald and bard. I picked them becasue of speed.
you made a good choice in my opionon.

Back