Question regarding quality of PVP

Odale

I play on Stonemaul and I was wondering how the PVP is on your server/battlegroup.

On Stonemaul, the Horde are the usual victors (most of the games they usually dominate). What about Terenas?

I honestly don't know about the PVP section of things (premades and such) but WG is almost always in Alliance hands on Terenas. I really don't know if we have hardcore PVP'ers in our guild either. I know that in the last while there have been several that have been getting into PVP so hopefully they see this thread and let you know :)

In general I would say Horde prob wins more than Alli for our battlegroup, but it really depends when you doing the PvP (day,night, weekends etc) I have done times where Alli will win 4/5 battles regardless of which BG it is, but I have also done times where we lose 4/5. Also don't be as concerned for the specific realm since it by battlegroup now, not realm.

Yeah, I would definitely say Horde > Alliance for our Battlegroup. It seems like we have a larger Alliance presence than Horde for the server, though. That's why we always had Wintergrasp. Lately it seems Horde has won WG more often after the 1-to-1 ratio adjustment, though, because Alliance is used to facerolling it and doesn't know how to play tactically anymore.

Horde wins a lot but remember that with rated BG's it changes everything. Horde won a lot because of teamwork and you would join as allaince and have 2-3 doing nothing saying we are going to lose anyway so why try. With rated you will be with 9 others who are going in there to win, so should make it a lot more interesting

Last edited:
Agreed. Whenever I've gone into a BG with a premade it was very rare that we lost, even when going up against what seems like another premade (10 people from the same realm showing more organization than a normal pug BG team). But yeah, without a premade Alliance just seems to all run around and do whatever they want while the Horde is fairly organized and stomps us.

Awesome thanks y'all.

I'm not looking into changing servers, just out of curiosity.

Good point with the rated BGs!

Back