Quantum Conundrum: Season Pass for $3.75

Jabberwocky

I just picked up Quantum Conundrum: Season Pass for $3.75 from Green Man Gaming (activates on Steam). The purchase includes the full-game, plus 2 DLCs. The game is currently on sale for 75% off on GMG, plus you can use a coupon code (GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G) to get an additional 25% off. This price is hard to beat.

My son and I have had our eye on this game for a while, so we were glad to see it at such a great price. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Sorry if this should have ended up on the "game sales" thread, but I couldn't find it.

oh puzzles... $3.75 yeah!

:( bought it and didn't get the code to activate.. support ticket issued.

Sigh... where did I leave that John Waller song????

I see now that I have the same issue with no activation code in the receipt email and no obvious way to get it from the site. :(

I opened a support ticket, too. Let me know how you make out and I will do the same. I want to support non-Steam sites, to promote competition, but they can make it difficult sometimes.

Yeah!!! I can embed video!!!

[video=youtube;Bb7TSGptd3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
Hi

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry that we ran out of keys for Quantum Conundrum : Season Pass.

If you check your email, we have sent you details of the activation key for your game.

We apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Regards
GMG
Customer Services

heh, I guess they didn't expect a run on the game. I did get my key :D

I thought the sale was only on the DLC and not the main game, too. If I realized I could have picked up the whole package for less than $4, I would have bought it. :(

Oh well. My backlog is already crazy long. Back to Cave Story+...

Back