Quality Wipes Raiding
Still hoping to raid with the group, ilvl is 464, already ran the raids a few times with pugs just hoping for a regular raiding spot to get moving. I am online every day getting rep with each faction and attempting to get gear (with very limited drop success)UDPATE:
Mike and I chatted this weekend about our raiding group and how/when to get started. Looks like we'll start out just one night a week at the onset, that being either Friday or Saturday for a 3 hour run. As we get more into the winter months, we can extend that to two nights per week (most likely Mon or Tues). This is what I would call a semi-progressive raid group. Our name is "Quality Wipes" for a reason.
However, there are some expectations I'd like to make clear for our group. While I don't expect everyone to be on every day and run daily quests for two hours, there are some bare minimums to abide by:
Please re-indicate your interest in running with us below and your agreement on the above. Mike and I will then cobble together the overall group. In the meantime, please try to get your iLvl up! Run LFR, Heroics, get rep grinding done, etc. Some of us are still under iLvl 450, while others are above 470. I'd love to see the balance of us at 470+ before we go into the raid instance.
- All your gear MUST be gemmed and enchanted.
- Logging on WoW only to raid will not be enough. Making reasonable attempts to gain rep with Golden Lotus, Shado-Pan, Klaxxi, etc and obtaining Valor points for gear is expected.
- Having Flasks, contributing Banquets (for food buffs) is also expected.
- Having DBM, WoW mods, TeamSpeak 3, etc.
- Responding to WoW Calendar invites for raid runs is required. Anyone who hasn't responded by 48 hrs. prior to a schedule run will be removed from the raid that week.