Pwning your Bummed

Goodwone

Thanks to all of those who came to the Epic battle of Redeemed vs Your Bummed last night on the Isle! Fun,fun,fun

After Your Bummed repeatedly ganked us (me,Deam,Cit) while trying to do dailys I asked for some pvp help :D

We ended up fighting them and their pals in that little pass area on the way to the Nagas and repeatedly pwnd them with our leet dps, healing and tankage, hehe. They ended up retreating and not coming back.

We gotz a great screenie, but I don't know how to post it......

:p

Hit post reply.....scroll to the bottom...click manage attachments....chose file (click on my computer, your hard drive, program files, world of warcraft, screenshots)...click upload and "tada" a thumbnail of the screenie will appear.

Unless.....you have an apple...then I have no idea.

yeah, thanks goblit, it worked! never knew how to do that,lol.

there were more that came then in the screenie, but that was the end of the night and some logged.

now you can see those poor little skurred hordees back there behind us..........

Awesome Goodwone!

That was so much fun last night....I didn't even care that I kept dying...just watching them send in their pets...I'd put seed of corruption on them....and they would pull them back to the group just as it went off.....watching all those numbers flying muhahahaha! DOTS FTW!

And poor koko got killed over and over. That's what he gets for killing Deamiter...

BTW, My repair bill at the end of the night was almost 50g...I took both my pvp set down to 30%, and my pve set to 50%... But it was so worth it, that was epic!

And poor koko got killed over and over. That's what he gets for killing Deamiter...

BTW, My repair bill at the end of the night was almost 50g...I took both my pvp set down to 30%, and my pve set to 50%... But it was so worth it, that was epic!

i think you missed a KO...did it make the realm forums this time?

What would it take to get a reputation for this? Lets get an island daily gank squad going :) Dailies secondary, your bummed = their bummed :)

What would it take to get a reputation for this? Lets get an island daily gank squad going :) Dailies secondary, your bummed = their bummed :)

Oh i am sooooo Down for that :D I loved seeing them run last night and it gave me a chance to show them the Mage love on Jadice..HAHA :D

haha! i really like to be able to get my dailys done fast and get off, but for the last few times your bummed has made it bout impossible so I decided to fight back.

post it here if you see any whining on WOW forums from them,hehe.

the fun part for me was charging into a group of 15 horde, in my tanking gear, drawing their attention and fire and fighting and not dieing cause of the awesome healing while our leet ranged dps picked them off. And they fell for it, silly horde.

never knew you could tankz horde :D !!

we missed you Nevi!

Last edited:
ahh sad i missed it =( but yeah there isnt any posts on the forums about it yet!
we so should get a group together and do the dailies then gank ppl after it =)

Yeah, we'd send good in, and i'd just kick back and spam chain lightning. We were destroying peoplez.

I felt bad for Citgrad, cause one of us would do something dumb, (Like when i was trying to 2 shot people in the middle of town) we'd pull the guards, and he'd heal us, then they'd go beat on him. :( The unappreciated life of a healer.

Yeah, we'd send good in, and i'd just kick back and spam chain lightning. We were destroying peoplez.

I felt bad for Citgrad, cause one of us would do something dumb, (Like when i was trying to 2 shot people in the middle of town) we'd pull the guards, and he'd heal us, then they'd go beat on him. :( The unappreciated life of a healer.

Or he would sit down to drink surrounded by us, and go afk, likely for a irl drink....and we would move back to town and he would die......<not that I saw it happen......>

Indrael:Good... you need to focus the camera next time...
haha! dumb computer.....

Goblit:Or he would sit down to drink surrounded by us, and go afk, likely for a irl drink....and we would move back to town and he would die......<not that I saw it happen......>

yeah, Cits afking drives his wifey crazy cause he has two computer screens open always, his main and work laptop, and reads the internet on his laptop while playing and totally ignores chat......course then theres the popcorn & coffee runs.

Tree:We were destroying peoplez.

haha, it was great, they were droping like crazy around me as I was swating them with my pathetic tanks swings and pretending it was actually my dps......so thats what it feels like to have real dps and a pally bubble =P

chain lighting + gob dots ftw!

Back