PvP - Tuesday Night 05-01-07 10 pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
We will be running more of a balanced team. If you have a suggestion please post.

Andrew

I should actually be able to play tonight, but with five hours sleep last night don't be surprised if Iasgpo
egphg
ghglhga

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

LOL He isn't joking about the "no sleep" part either...

I should be on, but Paul's sister's best friend needs computer help tonight, so we'll see.

I should be able to get there earlier than usual, have a project presentation so will get out of class early.

ya ya i know, dont bug me about it, but i most likly wont be there since my computer decided to crash AGAIN! >_< i am so mad! i just got over it crashing about 2 months ago and now its doing it again. >_<! *sigh* good luck tho, i will try and see if it will work after i threaten it. "WORK OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!!!" (the window i am speaking about is on the second story too.)

I think we should get an understanding (Andew you probibly know this) of what the current hot builds are on HoH and try to counter.

i think right now HoH is going through a changing period. i think right now there is no set build like IWAY was where EVERYONE was doing it. right now its all about AoE spikes. but what those come in changes from group to group.

i think there is a lot of everything out in HoH now. so the best way to counter that is to run balanced with some defense set for spikes.

i am accualy working on a fun build right now that uses a ranger spike like thing, i have fun with hero battles and it is working well. me and my heros can take out two monks preety fast. anyway, thats different then what you wanted Elindar.

I have seen a few ranger spikes that work pretty well, most of them now use conjure flame,frost,lightening and Glass arrows(E) along with dual shot, distracting shot and sometimes savage shot. Some of the ranger spikes use the elite offering of spirit to get some energy back and have a spirit near by so they don't sacrifice health for the skill. The searing heat build is still pretty powerful but last night we beat the same team 2 times that ran that build, and we were using hench healers.

i wanna try that paragon build because i dont ever remember winning against one of those

lol SP that is very similar to what i am doing. tho i think mine will be harder to beat ;)

Back