PvP Round-Up

Hey, they activated my forum account, YAY

anyway i have a

W/Mo20 Vibro Katana
Mo/E20 Characteristic Evil (pvp/gw only)
E/Mo15 Evil Destiny

i have some experience, but i keep getting stuck in team with no organization whatsoever

im usually on (except mon wed and sun) for some of the day, right now my cable modem is having problems witch will hopefully be solved soon

I know how the internet thing is =_=
Keep posting, once everyone gets back from vacation
we can start organizing this a bit more!
Keep leveling and practicing!

Hey hey hey. I am still pretty new to the game. I got it almost a month ago, but I've been out of town a few times since then. Anyway, right now I have a lvl 17 W/Mo and a lower E/Me. They are both coming up pretty fast though. As far as experience goes, well, in this game I played in the battle grounds quite a bit, but thats all so far. However, back in the good ol' days I played Dark Age of Camelot with a pretty active guild. I also played Shadowbane for a while; that was an amazing game. Well, I look forward to playing with y'all.

Oh, playing times: during the summer, I am normally on in the afternoons or evenings, but I can be on almost whenever. Once school starts back up, though, I really won't have much time to play.

1. Yep.

2. Three major characters:

Nestor Elias (Mo/W 20), healing, smiting, and some protection and tactics
Jason Elias (Mo/W 20), who is essentially a PvP-only clone of Nestor
Panos Adrastos (W/E 13), hammer, tactics, and some earth magic

3. I'm most experienced with a monk, although I also have some experience with warrior and a bit with a mesmer.

4. I've done team arena and PvP some, perhaps equal to a couple of hours.

5. During the summer, most times of the day. Starting August, between 6-10

6. God is good. :)

Last edited:
this might be late, but i might get back into guild wars and if i do i would like to be apart of the pvp team :D

I have my pvp W/Me and was raising an E/Mo ( if i got back into guild wars i would need someone to rush me through everything for this chracter )

yes i have exp with pvp. i was really good with dealing with W/Mo aslong as someone kept his/her other monks busy

im available alot o_O

i like food ;o

Back