PvP Officers position?

Unfetered

Just wondering if anything like this is available or filled? I was part of Redeemed a long time ago and wanted to get more pvp going. I dont raid never have and probably never will. Alot of this is due to not knowing how and not having people with the patience to teach me.

I am a pvper. World pvp, BGs, arenas and soon Rated BGs. So is there someone who handles setting up premades, world pvp or anything of those sorts in Redeemed?

I don't think there's an official position. A while back Pianoforte was setting up premades for fun, but there was never a big turn out. Usually 2 or 3 people joined up.

you can do this without being an officer, just advertise, post here and in guild chat, set up things on in game calendar and once people figure out your leading some things you'll get some response. Have fun!

you can do this without being an officer, just advertise, post here and in guild chat, set up things on in game calendar and once people figure out your leading some things you'll get some response. Have fun!

Cool that is what I was planning on doing just didnt want to step on someones feet if they were the ones suppose to do it.

might decide on a regular pvp night, we usually have scheduled raids when raiding on mon,tue, thur, sometimes we used to have pvp wed after Bible study, or fri/sat.

might decide on a regular pvp night, we usually have scheduled raids when raiding on mon,tue, thur, sometimes we used to have pvp wed after Bible study, or fri/sat.

Fri or sat nights usually when most on would be perfect for some pvp.

Could start a friday night fights type event each friday.

Remember the good old days when 20 of us would own the Isle of QD for hours on end? Good times!

Indeed that was a rocking good time.

We have done some world PvP in WotLK and then the Realm Forums got all salty about it lol. They were just sore losers cause we beat them pretty bad with barely any of us in pvp gear or even arena rated. I think it was one time when Ulduar was broken so we killed horde around the stone and near the FP. That was fun.

Yeah, I tried this some, but my availability just didn't line up well with that of others. Shortly thereafter, I was forced to take leave for a few months.

EDIT: To be more clear, I was short on cash and had to close my account. Goodwone didn't kick me out or anything =P

Back