PvP, Friday - 24Nov06

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Holiday schedule has me thinking that today is Saturday not Friday. Anyway, I was one of those insane people who was up at the crack of dawn (wait, that didn't happen until we were in our 3rd store) with my wife to do some shopping. I'm probably going to be falling asleep at the computer if I try to play, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

We've been running a lot of minion factory lately. Saccing might be pretty good for the mental state I will be in, but if someone has another suggestion, I am up (figuratively, if not literally) for it.

sigh I had to work and my Wireless Internet connection went down which I have since fixed :)

Ya Dea, Paul got a mouthful from me about you... you were crocheing (sp) instead of PvP.. pff! PFF!
BTW: as of then it was just me Paul and we recruited Popcorn Boy and did two rounds of AvA. We got killed. (we were trappers btw)

Actually, I only crocheted for half an hour. After that, I was cooking. And I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to finish it: three casseroles and a pie. All told, I cooked for three Thanksgiving meals: Thursday (casserole, pie, stuffing, cranberry sauce), Saturday, and Sunday (a small meal, with turkey).

Actually, I only crocheted for half an hour. After that, I was cooking. And I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to finish it: three casseroles and a pie. All told, I cooked for three Thanksgiving meals: Thursday (casserole, pie, stuffing, cranberry sauce), Saturday, and Sunday (a small meal, with turkey).
All still could have waited for at least two AvA rounds! i dont know you anymore Dea... WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PVP DEA WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!! (in a non-stalker sort of way of course :D)

Back