PvP experiment tonight for those interested!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I want to work on making a build for pvp night! Probably a type of degen or work on Minion Factory

Paul and I should get home by 10. (Stupid Christmas rehearsal are until 9 every week now!) Knowing his, um, enthusiasm for PvP, I think I know what we'll be doing tonight...

But if y'all get enough people to start earlier, go for it. We can always jump in when other people leave.

Cool, I've wanted for us to give a whack at a degen build. :cool: Though I am anxious to do VIM/Factory with you Dredd so you can see it and participate firsthand, maybe we can do that Friday night and the degen tonight. Will look forward to it, I definitely missed doing our Tuesday PvP this week!

Paul

Cool, I've wanted for us to give a whack at a degen build. :cool: Though I am anxious to do VIM/Factory with you Dredd so you can see it and participate firsthand, maybe we can do that Friday night and the degen tonight. Will look forward to it, I definitely missed doing our Tuesday PvP this week!
Told you... :)

Yeah I watch Minion Factory Friday night. I have a few ideas if we do Minion Factory. I am looking forward to it!

I really enjoyed doing degen last night and I think with some thought and effort, we might find that type of build to be very effective.

One thing I was really impressed with playing a necro is that SS still really rocks in PvP. Also in the build we were using, it was yet another hex the enemy had to worry about stripping off of themselves. I was seeing that 37 damage up on the screen a whole lot last night, so I suspect most of the time it was pretty much sticking and doing its work.

Paul

Last edited:
What Degen build were you using,
After i posted my Degen build, i tought "what better then to have the two most popular degen characters, and put them together (M/N) and then MM will be happy of me too!"
i wish i could have made it but i had more fun at Youth Group. :D

We tried degen again on Wednesday (15Nov) for a while, but didn't have much luck. We had difficulty overcoming the healing even from the Zaishen team. I've been giving that a little thought and think we need to add some e-drain/denial into the build instead of all health degen. I found a great necro curses elite (Depravity) that may just do the trick. It's basically SS, only instead of damage, removes energy. I'm going to cap this one as soon as possible to give it a try.

I also am trying to find out how far I need to get to buy Ether Phantom to use as an alternate cover hex to parasitic bond, although the recharge for both new skills is much longer, the e-denial should leave them defensless against the degen.

Back