PvP - 10Nov06

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
OK, Friday has snuck up on me again. What build do we want to try tonight? As usual, the poll will be a public poll and only those present to set up at 9:45PM EST at the Guild Hall will have their votes counted.

Also, if someone could volunteer to lead tonight, I might be a little late.

I'll be happy to lead if we want to do the minion factory/VIM build tonight, but I'm not up to speed enough yet on degen to lead that group. Dredd can lead that though, and I'm pretty sure he's playing tonight. Maybe we can let people vote for one of those two builds? There's no poll yet but people can always post. I'm fine with either build.

Paul

Doh, I got a phone call before I finished filling out the poll and the site requires the poll to be submitted within 5 minutes. Oh well. The options I was going to post were:

1) Minion Factory (build under review and development)
2) Degen (build under review and development)
3) Forget HoH, Let's do Team Arena's - Double Faction weekend
4) 2 man Hero spike
5) Other suggested build (please post build)

And, uh, to those with whom I have participated in two PERSON PvP, no offense. I always have fun, but I depend upon six and eight PERSON PvP for a social outlet. The more the merrier! :)

Hey, I love our guilds! I like talking to people; the people are trapped when we do PvP. Therefore, group PvP is good.

Anyone can see that. :)

But I want to know the build! give me info! Please!

It's called "calling a target". It's a very unique process that involves pressing CTRL+click or the space bar. It lets people press "T" so that we know what is going on.

I know the guildies do it when they remember, but MAN! I hate it when PUGs run around with no real rhyme or reason saying "SOMEOEN CAL TARGIT PLZ?!?!" or "wut we atk?!"

It worked pretty well, especially against the hero/hench groups that are so common right now. We actually got to a relic run once and had the other team resign, presumably because hero/hench which would have little or no chance at a relic run. Our weakness was long term survivability and real people players who were able to adapt faster than the heros/hench.

We eventually modded several of the individual builds including replacing one trapper with a Paragon. I played the saccer position and here's what I did:

I have my necro set up as a N/Me with 55 health (required -50 cesta). Illusion of Weakness with 1 point in Illusion is an automatic sacrifice with no morale boost. Blood ritual is a good one too for an additional small health sacrifice in case of morale boost. I had 16 Curses, 15 blood, 1 Illusion and the rest in Soul Reaping. Other skills were Spoil Victor (great against melee/ranger attacking minions, saccer and most others), Mark of pain, Life Siphon (with low health, regen is a big help), Parasitic Bond, Suffering and Rez Sig.

Gordack's Needle and the -50 cesta are the primary weapons, I also have a Darkwish (+60 health blood staff) to improve health after permenant rez (resurrection chant) from the resmer.

I took a group with alliance peeps, we had 3 trappers but they weren't ViM, we had replaced that with Healing Sig...

we got owned. Badly. By a group with 1 assassin and hench/hero. But we weren't sure what we were doing, I think. Except Atown, none of us had done it before (I *think*)

I took a group with alliance peeps, we had 3 trappers but they weren't ViM, we had replaced that with Healing Sig...

we got owned. Badly. By a group with 1 assassin and hench/hero. But we weren't sure what we were doing, I think. Except Atown, none of us had done it before (I *think*)
i have, and i was using the build from when i was doing it with Dzwarts and everyone else. we did get really owned by that sin but everything else we werent too terrible, hey we even one "the broken tower" once (WOOT 1 FAME!!!).

I think if we're going to use this build further we need to get a record of what each player did. I know MM had her build changed numerous times. Also, Dredd added a Paragon to this build. Could anyone who was playing on Friday list their skills and attributes so we can look them up for next time?

I think if we're going to use this build further we need to get a record of what each player did. I know MM had her build changed numerous times. Also, Dredd added a Paragon to this build. Could anyone who was playing on Friday list their skills and attributes so we can look them up for next time?

If my memory seves me right it was...
Spike Trap (elite)
Barbed Trap
Dust Trap
Healing Spring
Whilrling Defense
Serpent Quickness
Healing Sig (War) (not 100% sure)
Rez

and i have no clue on the attributes but Wilderness survival was maxed out with a... Major Rune.

(plz add or take away anything that i might have added/not added)

i have, and i was using the build from when i was doing it with Dzwarts and everyone else. we did get really owned by that sin but everything else we werent too terrible, hey we even one "the broken tower" once (WOOT 1 FAME!!!).

Yep. 1 fame... :D

:)

:\

:(

Back