Pug woes

Tinie

Quite funny thread going on the main WoW boards.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/t...3707A4F491E5E?topicId=85382372&sid=1&pageNo=1

My favorites so far:

Running through Shattrath late at night - I get asked to run Underbog. Being a hunter desperate for any party attention I accepted and we all flew to Telredor.

The paladin decides, on the way there, to have a go at a naga on the fringes of the big naga camp near telredor. Paladin pulls slave aggro.

Warlock runs in and fears several mobs.

Rogue, seeing an opportunity he can't resist goes chasing after a feared mob WELL INTO the naga camp.... attacks said feared mob and aggros a pile of other stuff.

Sentry elemental comes by and promptly sounds the alarm

Rogue runs back with 20 adds to the paladin, priest did something that made it worse - whole naga camp collapses on us.

Hunter (me), standing nearby watching in disbelief, FDs and logs out FTW.

That is the point where I would be saying to them, "apparently I have joined the run of the damned", and TRY to get myself kicked.

your mage refuses to hand out water claiming its BOP. true story same SM run

Last edited:
Ok last night, I was pretending to be balance, we had just gone by the first boss in shadowlabs and the warrior says "I gotta go" so he leaves and this feral druid comes in saying "I have 19k armor" and im thinking is that possible? We take our first 4 pull and an assassin also appears, the druid swipes, breaks all crowd control = dies in about 4 hits. I switch over to bear, tank the rest of the group. I ask the druid about their hp! 8khp 19k armor...helllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo

It is very possible in TBC right now to have 19k armor...

(I have 19k armor)

However obviously he didn't know what to do with that 19k armor...

With the right mixture of my gear I can hit 18k armor..but theres no AP, no stamina..not worth it IMO

Im pretty content sitting at 14k armor and *almost* 14k health.

Back