Public Bible Lessons

Ghost_Telacast

My Minecraft name is Ghost_Telacast and i want to konw if i can set up a weekly or bi-weekly scripure lesson. if anyone is interested post bellow and remember i need admin aproval before we begin.
ps show your sopport
ps i know i cant spell

Admin Approval: Next OP meeting is January 7th at 12pm Pacific Time

Note: I'm also looking for someone to help lead Young Believers Bible Study in Teamspeak 3 (NIrV Bible). This does not need OP approval ;)

Teamspeak3 is the main, real time communication platform among groups of the Christian Gamers Alliance.

For a free download, go to www.teamspeak.com

Our Alliance address is:
cgalliance.org

There are other channels available from other groups within CGA.

NIrV is the most popular version for Children's Bibles. The justification of use is might makes right or majority rule: God wants most people to see the truth, so he has led most people to use the Bible with truth. NIrV has a reading level of 3, where KJV is 12.

Here is a quick synopsis from a discussion on another CGA server, that points to selecting a modern translation. I included an apologetic defense of Modern translation selection, for KJV only advocates. http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11038&start=15

I'll talk to bubby and other young believers, to find out when it would be good for them :)

Sunday morning might work.

Is anyone else interested in a Young Believers Bible Study, hosted in Teamspeak by WWJD? If so, when are you available?

We will use Children's Bibles (NIrV, among other resources) to cover some of the Essential Principals and Gospels of the Bible. In addition to Q&A sessions, we will answer basic questions like:
  • Who is Jesus?
  • What is Salvation?
  • What are the benifits of being a Christian (fruits of the spirit)?
  • What is the Christian meaning of Christmas and Easter?

NIrV is the most popular version for Children's Bibles. The justification of use is might makes right or majority rule: God wants most people to see the truth, so he has led most people to use the Bible with truth.

Not to start a debate but you do understand that the Catholic Church claims 1 in 2 Christian believers worldwide. Using the justification of might makes right or majority rule, that God wants most people to see the truth, Does that mean Catholics are right and Protestants (and others groups) are not as correct?

And what about Matthew 7:13-14? That seems to discredit the argument you've made for NIrV.

Not to start a debate but you do understand that the Catholic Church claims 1 in 2 Christian believers worldwide. Using the justification of might makes right or majority rule, that God wants most people to see the truth, Does that mean Catholics are right and Protestants (and others groups) are not as correct?

And what about Matthew 7:13-14? That seems to discredit the argument you've made for NIrV.

You are absolutely right. You cannot make all decisions based on majority rule. As Matthew 7:13-14 discusses, most people are going to Hell [HCSB Study Bible, Life Essentials Study Bible, New American Commentary Vol 22: Matthew].There is a thread on which Bible Version to read, if reading the entire Bible that is available here. Please dispute the majority rule statement made here: http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11038&start=15

The question for this thread is: would anyone be interested in joining our Young Believer's Bible Study? If so, when would you like to join?

We will accept questions at the studies. No man knows everything, but perhaps we can shed light into some of the young believer inquiries, with no question being too dumb.

I am interested

I am interested on the bible lessons on team speak 3 and i think it is pretty neat and i wold like to learn because i don't have a lot of knowledge of the bible thanks XD.

Back