Proposing an SoE Alliance Vacation:

I think it's about time that some SoE folks meet together in person on a real vacation. Perhaps a theme park or something [Six Flags Over Texas in Dallas, TX?].

I know there's always a bit of concern that goes hand in hand with meeting people from online in person, so it's probably best that we keep this to 18 and older or something (mind you, I intend this to be over the summer, and I'll be 18 by mid-April). Also, there will probably have to be some sort of telephone communication between anybody who intends to go and their parents (if they're still dependent upon their parents, like me).
Hopefully it will work out so that it is a group of several people, but not like a high school band trip that has an unmanageable number of people. Multiple adult sponsors [married couples with kids work well here].

Regardless, we should set up such a vacation!

Questions, comments, or suggestions?

Last edited:
I already started something like this in the very general forums. I have to dig it up again, but it was titled like CGA-Con v2.0..gimme a bit to find it.

Well, you were suggesting Six Flags over Texas...which wouldn't be cheap entirely either dependin on duration. But I see the point....Look at it like the Entmoot, it hasn't happened for a very, very long time.

The problem with Ohio is that I'm not the one in charge of my money this summer and I'm going off to college, which makes the load unable to bear much non-vital spending. Trips literally across the country are most likely out of the question.

Which reminds me that my band trip is the week after graduation and we're going to Disney World in Florida... I totally didn't think about that. Well I guess my cross-country trip is already half-paid-for and will prohibit any further travel...

That also reminds me that I'm going to see the NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend...

I didn't realize how well-endowed with traveling I am going to be for the rest of the year...
:O

Please ignore my hyper-busy frantic stress mind (let's just say that missing two days of school for the UIL Theatre trip didn't exactly lighten the load of my 4 IB classes and 2 AP classes).

I'm acting like I need a vacation this summer... but I already have one! And I'm vacationing this weekend!
And I'm going to the second level of UIL Theatre competition Wednesday and Thursday of this week!
If we move on I'm probably missing more school on the week before my birthday!
X_X my birthday is in 20 days!

Somehow all this is making me worried...

How is it that I can have so much fun crammed into such a small amount of time, not realize it, want more, and still be stressed out?!

O school, how I doth hatest thee so!

I thank God for what I've been given and stop being gluttonous over vacation time. x_x

Have fun in Ohio!

Back