Proof my husband exists

one2dredd said:
Hey that is nice T! Waiting for the picture to prove once and for all the existance of Dea and Paul :P.

Your getting a New PC PAUL! YAY!

And a kitten for Dea yay for you too but the PC is better :P

Kittens are actually better because the new computer will be outdated in six months and the kitten will just be getting up to speed. In a few years the computer will be a giant paperweight and the kitten will still have many years of life left in it. A computer is a cold, unfeeling piece of equipment where a kitten is an awesome friend that never says the wrong thing when you are feeling out of sorts and is always there when you need a hug.

Nope, Dea is getting the best end of this deal.

You know guys, there is this game that I think you might like where you can cast all the spells you like at each other. It is called Guild Wars...

whispurr said:
Kittens are actually better because the new computer will be outdated in six months and the kitten will just be getting up to speed. In a few years the computer will be a giant paperweight and the kitten will still have many years of life left in it. A computer is a cold, unfeeling piece of equipment where a kitten is an awesome friend that never says the wrong thing when you are feeling out of sorts and is always there when you need a hug.

My computers get used for 6+ years, i had a wonderful p2 box that recently gave up its life after years of service

whispurr said:

I don't know...

You can't play Guild Wars on a kitten...

Well, the kitten/computer plan ran into some problems once we realized we still have to pay for Paul's masters and calculated the space available for the kitten. So we had to compromise...

2006-07-09AttheHoldens02.jpg

We get custody of these for a few hours once a week. :D

Edit: Fixed!

Last edited:
whispurr said:
You know guys, there is this game that I think you might like where you can cast all the spells you like at each other. It is called Guild Wars...

*golf clap*

Someone hadda say it. :D

Paul

Back