Project 86

Killerah

So Project 86 came to town a few days ago and I went to go see them. They reminded me why I used to love them so much, they have fun music with choruses that are fit for yelling along with in a mosh pit. I had a blast at their concert the other day and I highly recommend going to see them if you have a chance. Any other fans on here?

Yeah man, I have all of thier cds. last time I saw them was about 4 months ago in down in... ah I forget the town. My friends were playing with them. The wierd thing is just from listening to their music, I made a mental picture of what the lead singer looks like. I always pictured this shorter stalky muscular guy with a jet black beard and hair. The guy who would be built like a bull dog.

But when I saw them, the singer was totally the opposite. The lead singer was even a little bit eccentric, but I guess that goes for most all bands. I guess its just his stage presence didn't match the music, not in my mind anyway. I'm still a fan of course of all thier stuff.

One of their CDs, Drawing Black Lines, was given to me as a prize in a contest once. I put it on in my car when my friends complain about having to listen to Thievery Corporation or Boards of Canada.

That probably my favorite of their CDs, followed closely by Truthless Heroes. I didn't like Songs To Burn Your Bridges By at all (except for Spy Hunter), but I'm liking their new CD, it's got some pretty enjoyable songs on it. I still need to buy their self-titled, but what I've heard off it sounds similar to DBL.

Project 86 is close to my favorite modern Christian rock band. I like their lyrics alot too, they're pretty "in your face".

I've been a fan since I was 16. My fav album of theirs is their newest release followed by Truthless Heroes.

If you like them you should also check out Stavesacre.

Back