Progress Leading Warrock Clan......

Snakebite7

As you can see by my site (which is about to be redone),
www.courageofdavid.blogspot.com we are growing. In fact we had alomst a whole clan switch over to us.
Whe we first started up it was christian only, but I didnt feel right about that so my Co-Leader and I have decided to let all in. (though most are still christian) We are also currently talking about having Class-Specific training and more....its been a real blast to lead these guys, and we are also planning to have a day devoted to ministering to other people through War Rock. Anyway thanks for letting me do this and I love it.

-Snake

If you want some web space that isn't crippled and slow I can host for you. Hosting a clan on blogspot isn't something I would try. Of course tek may throw some space over, eh whatever.

Snakebite: Send a PM or e-mail to SirThom and he can set you up with web space on the Tribe of Judah web site.

I'd go with Tek's suggestion. I'm all for being in this clan (btw, my username is "cstheman22" (nickname is just cstheman, which you will see me as in-game)) but it's always easier to have a decent website.

I think i've done a pretty good job.....heres the link...www.courageofdavid.blogspot.com I firgured out the bug in the toolbar thingy! :D Anywho, if you wanna be in the clan, soup, just go to the site and click "Join". And I dont know......what does this ToJ webspace do? Will it have a simple address like www.courageofdavid.com err somethin? Also, will it be like a REAL website where you can build it in HTML and whatnot?

I think i've done a pretty good job.....heres the link...www.courageofdavid.blogspot.com I firgured out the bug in the toolbar thingy! :D Anywho, if you wanna be in the clan, soup, just go to the site and click "Join". And I dont know......what does this ToJ webspace do? Will it have a simple address like www.courageofdavid.com err somethin? Also, will it be like a REAL website where you can build it in HTML and whatnot?

I believe it would be something like the guild wars one, where it's like www.toj.cc/gw or something. Only, it'd be warrock... sooo... www.toj.cc/wr or /warrock. I don't know... lol. :p

EDIT: Where's this mysterious "Join" button I keep hearing about?

Last edited:
I believe it would be something like the guild wars one, where it's like www.toj.cc/gw or something. Only, it'd be warrock... sooo... www.toj.cc/wr or /warrock. I don't know... lol. :p
The URL may be slightly longer--perhaps something like toj.cc/fps/wr/--but it would be short. I believe that SirThom could set up a subdomain for the site (like wr.toj.cc), but I can't say for certain.

Back