Problems

Ultima Avatar

There's too much stuff going on in the world for me to accept it's all just coincidence...China having some interior development (meaning roads across China...meaning the Kings of the East will travel the roads to Israel...I dunno how THAT works, or where such a prophecy is to be found)...Iran getting it sucked up, but why? Did they make any movements against Israel? Mom's convinced it's the wrath of God. I think otherwise, cynical skeptic that I am.
Syria and Turkey meeting together to discuss something...they haven't met together in a coon's age for ANYTHING...the drying of the Euphrates in 1990 to test if it was possible to dry the river, and some prophecy (again, I have no clue as to which book this is found in) regarding crossing the dry river to Israel...
And blahblah crap like that.
It bugs me, because I think of it like: so what? I don't care. Either way, I'm cool, be it preparation for war, or not. But if it is not, then couldn't this all be just seen as coincedence? Oops.
What's the term for seemingly miraculous happenings, but in a sense, they're not really miraculous? Unintentional miracles? Something like that. I don't know the name (if someone could tell me, that'd rock).
Anywho. I guess the whole thing is this: so what if the end of the world's coming? Must every alarmist in the nation rise up out of their rabbit holes and proclaim it to strike fear into the hearts of the world? I mean, duh, one way or another this world will be wiped out.
These happenings just grate on my nerves because in one sense, fine, it's God's plan shaping out, but in the other, it's just happening. Same old news, same old news. "Security enforcement" so that way we can have 1984-style surveillance on Earth thanks to the TIA, PATRIOT and VICTORY Acts and much more crap going on behind the scenes...and more stuff that happens around the world for various reasons, but one can't help looking at it in another light. Thinking of it now, it's like seeing the way the world bends around the Beams to the Dark Tower for the first time ever.
What's everyone else's takes on this and can anyone offer any insight on these murderously vague prophecies the Bible has been scattered with throughout?
And discussion is most encouraged on anything regarding stuff like this.

My take on it is i dont care. To me its not important if the world spins another 12891.31 years or comes to an end within the hour. Are you satisfied with the way you're living? Is your relationship with God the best it can be? Are you spreading the gospel daily and having impact on your fellow believers? My point is I need to worry about my relationship with God, and how to make it better and put aside more time for Him. What want to say is don't worry about when the end comes too much. Too many people have spent too much time worrying about when the world will end and not enough time with God. Give your fullest to God everyday so that you can be satisfied with what you're doing. "Run the good race" as it were. Trust God's timing because i find that its the only timing thats dependable. Chase God until you hate with your life, then you will know you can only find satisfaction in heaven.

hehehehe i perosnaly believe that the end time is pretty close and beleive it will happen in the next 10-100 years depending on how the economys are doing. y the economys?? well technically the anti christ will have limitless influence, and in todays world that means mega money. but to have enough influence the currencys have to run pretty close ecpecially since he is suppose to come from somewhere in what is beleived eastern europe which where all the poor european countrys are. now u might be saying heck bill gates could be anti christ. i dont think he is since if i remember he is american and would have mad his move by now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Jan. 07 2004,10:54)]now u might be saying heck bill gates could be anti christ. i dont think he is since if i remember he is american and would have mad his move by now.
why not? hes trying to trick us into thinking hes alright but hes really... Anyway I doubt that its gates because he would probably be well respected
laugh.gif
but wouldn't the anti-christ probably be posesced?

well really untill he has been indwelt by satan after his assination then i think he would in satan in the flesh and no longer the original guy but till then i think he in secret he would worship satan.

Satan in the flesh...there's a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one.
Economies are not largely based on currencies...there are so many factors here to go into that I won't even begin. Just suffice to say: that ain't it.
And I wonder if indeed such an antichrist will come. Or of a rapture.
See, there are so many complications in the book that dictates who I truly believe in, how am I supposed to concentrate on an introverted relationship with God?!

throught ur relationship with God he will lead to understand the scriptures. ok satan in the flesh is off so how bout this: a body that has been indwelt by satan. to me thats almost the same thing. for me i dont think i could ever understand as much as i do without Gods help and leading me.

Back