Priest suspended for saying there is no God

what in the world.....?
Wow... I'm shocked and appalled that a priest would say crap like this in a church. What made him do it? (A quick jab at the Media's rep for not reporting the whole story)

He's a priest... and a pastor... somewhere in there... cripes, I don't think that someone who's supposed to be leading the church should say such things... scary.

What? You guys didn't know that God doesn't exist? What am I doing here? Whhhat? CHRISTIAN Gamers Alliance? Curse those guys! They told me this was ATHEIST Gamers Alliance!

I'm kidding I'm kidding.

No it's like me and the story I co-authored at school...should've thought better than to submit it to that particular crowd. So he got busted for it. He could have kept his thoughts to himself, but you know, I read Elmer Gantry and I'm GLAD he said that in his church. Elmer Gantry & Co. are a bunch of pastors, high-powered pastors, lying, corrupted pastors that could care less for you and your soul, but use God solely as a job, a money-making machine for their wallets. They're all atheists, and liars on top of it. But you know, would you dare say God doesn't exist to a 1930s crowd of Bible believers? uh-uh. You'd get hung like they hung Sinclair Lewis for WRITING the dang book.

Back