Presidential election results

Love how fox news reports 210-144 in favor of bush when everywhere else is reporting 197-188. Bias anyone?

not really a bias, so much as differing opionions on when a state should be shown as a red/blue state.

Think about this, California, had 0% polls reporting when ABC and CNN started showing it as a blue state.

actually fox news took like 20 min before they gave bush florida so their actually being careful

Fox did the same thing with Texas, calling it with 0% reporting. I think they mis-reported Illinois too.

Neither of the networks are biased in that way....they have different ways of projecting the winner, that's all.

And however the projections differ, the outcome is still the same anyway, isn't it?
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Nov. 02 2004,11:23)]Fox did the same thing with Texas, calling it with 0% reporting. I think they mis-reported Illinois too.
I could call Illinois before the election even began. I've lived in Illinois my whole life (minus the 2 years that I lived across the river in St. Louis), and IL always goes to the democrats.

The Southern and central areas of IL are Republican, but Chicago and the St. Louis areas are Democrat.

Yesterday night I checked several of the major news stations (at the same time, about 2am pacific) to see if there was any bias. Here were the results:

Bush Kerry
FOX 269 - 242
CNN 254 - 252
NBC 269 - 221
ABC 254 - 225
CBS 254 - 242

So I guess NBC is more biased than Fox?
tounge.gif

Back